Tom Cochrane - Ragged Ass Road download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1938 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1412 mb
Other Formats: VQF XM ADX TTA MP2 FLAC MIDI
Ragged Ass Road is a short unpaved residential street in the Old Town section of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. Its name started as a joke in 1970 by resident Lou Rocher, who owned much of the property along it at the time, and his friends
Ragged Ass Road Lyrics. Moving out, can you see that shine Feel the change as you roll on down the line Where the shore fires burn out on a new frontier Where the past don't haunt you and there's Nothing else to fear. Baby don't you hold out too long They might not let you be. (CHORUS) Movin' out feel the wind in your hair Where the sun shines at night, I can take you there To the land of the midnight sun Ragged Ass Road.
Lyrics to "Ragged Ass Road" song by Tom Cochrane: Moving out, can you see that shine Feel the change as you roll on down the line Where the shore fire. Movin' out feel the wind in your hair Where the sun shines at night, I can take you there To the land of the midnight sun, Ragged ass road. I carried you, you carried me Nothin' we can't hold, nothing we can't be They've taken everything and what have they put back I really don't give a damn 'cause there's nothin' here that we lack. Baby don't you hold out too long They might not set you free.
Album · 1995 · 12 Songs. Tom Cochrane and Red Rider. Hang On To Your Resistance (The Early Years). Songs of a Circling Spirit.
Recorded at Metalworks Studios and Ragged Ass Road Studio, winter and spring 1995. Mixed at Mix This, Pacific Palisades, CA (Clearmountain), Encore Studio, Burbank, CA (Lord-Alge), Metalworks Studios, Missisauga, Ontario (Cochrane & Krautner). Made in UK (on cd) Printed in UK (on backpaper). Rights Society (Circled): bel BIEM. Other Versions (5 of 9) View All. Cat.
The albums Ragged Ass Road, Songs of a Circling Spirit, X-Ray Sierra and No Stranger followed. An avid golfer, pilot, and hockey buff, Cochrane currently lives in Oakville, Ontario, with his wife Kathleen. supporting the album The Manitoba provincial government recentl.
Ragged Ass Road is the third solo studio album by Red Rider frontman Tom Cochrane, released in October 1995. The album was named for Ragged Ass Road, a street in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
Exclusive Prime pricing. However, there is Lunatic Fringe with Red Rider that broke him through. And there is a great song on Mad, Mad, World called Washed Away. The lyrics to Flowers in the Concrete on Ragged Ass Road deal with homelessness, and Paper Tigers also has a good musical arrangment from the start of the drums to the guitar intro and the build into the chorus.
|A1||I Wish You Well||4:24|
|A6||Ragged Ass Road||4:45|
|B1||Flowers In The Concrete||4:02|
|B3||Message (Rise Up Again)||4:33|
|B4||Best Waste Of Time||4:36|
|B5||Will Of The Gun||4:46|
|B6||Song Before I Leave||4:34|
- Distributed By – EMI Music Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Music Canada
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Canada
- Acoustic Guitar – Annette Ducharme (tracks: B1)
- Backing Vocals – Annette Ducharme (tracks: A6, B1, B4, B5), Molly Johnson (tracks: B5), Saffron Henderson (tracks: B1)
- Bass, Other [Reality Checks] – Ken "Spider" Sinnaeve*
- Drums, Percussion, Other [And Then Some] – Gregor Beresford
- Engineer – John Webster
- Engineer [Second] – Ryan Freeland (tracks: A3 to B3, B5, B6)
- Engineer [Second], Recorded By [Additional] – Ed Krautner
- Guitar – Alex Lifeson (tracks: A5, B5)
- Guitar [Solo] – Alex Lifeson (tracks: A3)
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Bill Bell
- Keyboards, Other [Deadlines] – John Webster
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: A3 to B3, B5, B6), Ed Krautner (tracks: B4), Tom Cochrane (tracks: B4), Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: A1, A2)
- Percussion – Dick Smith
- Photography – Rob Waymen
- Photography [Tray] – George Calef
- Producer – John Webster, Tom Cochrane
- Vocals [Additional] – Evanne Cochrane (tracks: 6)
- Vocals, Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin – Tom Cochrane
NotesRecorded at Metalworks Studios and Ragged Ass Road Studio, winter and spring 1995. Mixed at Mix This, Pacific Palisades, CA (Clearmountain), Encore Studio, Burbank, CA (Lord-Alge), Metalworks Studios, Missisauga, Ontario (Cochrane & Krautner).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 2438-32951-4 2
|7243 8 32951 28||Tom Cochrane||Ragged Ass Road (CD, Album)||EMI Music Canada||7243 8 32951 28||Canada||1995|
|C4 7243 8 32951 4 2||Tom Cochrane||Ragged Ass Road (Cass, Album)||EMI Music Canada||C4 7243 8 32951 4 2||US||1995|
|7 2438 32951 4 2||Tom Cochrane||Ragged Ass Road (Cass, Album)||EMI Music Canada||7 2438 32951 4 2||Indonesia||1995|
|7243 8 32951 28||Tom Cochrane||Ragged Ass Road (CD, Album, Club)||EMI Music Canada||7243 8 32951 28||Canada||1995|
|7243 8 36057 29||Tom Cochrane||Ragged Ass Road (CD, Album)||EMI Music Canada||7243 8 36057 29||Europe||1995|
Genre: Pop / Screen and Stage
Title: Steel City
Title: This Road Before
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: Behind The Dunes
Genre: World, Country and Folk
Title: Catterpult Into Outerspace
Title: Guitar Recital
Title: Tolerance / Bop Art
Title: Annette Vol. Three
Title: Dreamer's Road