Lazy Lester - Harp & Soul download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1475 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1489 mb
Other Formats: AIFF WMA VOX ADX FLAC DXD MPC
Complete your Lazy Lester collection.
Artists Lazy Lester Harp & Soul. Harp & Soul Lazy Lester. This album has an average beat per minute of 118 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 72/202 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Harp & Soul. Album starts at 78BPM, ends at 202BPM (+124), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Lazy Lester.
Leslie Johnson (June 20, 1933 – August 22, 2018), better known as Lazy Lester, was an American blues musician who sang and played the harmonica and guitar. His career spanned the 1950s to 2018. Best known for regional hits recorded with Ernie Young's Nashville-based Excello Records, Lester also contributed to songs recorded by other Excello artists, including Slim Harpo, Lightnin' Slim, and Katie Webster.
Cool & Cocky Hanging Out Summer.
Since March of 1987, the legendary Lazy Lester has been back on the road again (usually in my '82 Ford), travelling all across the United States, singing and playing that special brand of South Louisiana music called "swamp blues. It's a mixture of blues, country, cajun, rockabilly plus Lester's own Louisiana humor (Justin Wilson, look out!). In town after town, his fans have brought up copies of his old 45s, his Excello album, and even an occasional 78rpm record for him to autograph. Harp And Soul is Lester's second record since his comeback in March of '87 and he's sounding better than ever. Next time you see him, ask him to sign it for you. He'll be more than happy to do so, and he'll probably tell you, "Thanks-I needed that!"
Lazy Lester - All Over You (1999). Lazy Lester The last time Lester released an album was 1988's Harp & Soul on Alligator, an uneven affair. This 1999 effort for Antone's is a vast improvement with producer Derek O'Brien providing linchpin guitar support and fronting a band that includes stellar contributions from Mike Buck on drums and Sarah Brown on bass.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Done Gone Over It
Written-By – Jones*
|A2||Take Me In Your Arms
Written-By – Johnson*
|A3||I'm Your Man
Written-By – McDaniel*
|A4||Patrol Wagon Blues
Written-By – Miller*
|A5||Dark End Of The Street
Written-By – Moman*, Penn*
|B1||Raining In My Heart
Written-By – Moore*, West*
|B2||Bye Bye Baby
Written-By – West*, Johnson*
|B3||Bloodstains On The Wall
Written-By – Patt*
Written-By – Johnson*
|B5||Five Long Years
Written-By – Boyd*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
- Distributed By – Sonet Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – King Snake Studios
- Mixed At – Streeterville Studios
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Produced For – King Snake Records
- Published By – SBK Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Jewel Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Valentine Music Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems
- Published By – EMI Ltd.
- Published By – Campbell Connelly & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Bass – Bob Greenlee
- Cover, Design – Peter Amft
- Drums [Either] – Floyd Miles
- Drums [Or] – Denny Best*
- Engineer – Andrew McIntire , Bryan Bassett, Pete Carr
- Guitar [Either] – Robert "Town Crier" Thomas
- Guitar [On All Songs] – Kenny Neal
- Guitar [Or] – Ernie Lancaster, Pete Carr
- Harmonica, Vocals – Lazy Lester
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Jay Shilliday
- Photography By – Steve Koress
- Piano [Either] – Teo Leyasmeyer
- Piano [Or] – Lucky Peterson
- Producer – Bob Greenlee
- Supervised By [Post Production] – Bruce Iglauer
- Washboard – Fred Reif
A1: SBK Songs Ltd.
A2: Copyright Control
A3: Jewel P. Co. Ltd.
A4: Valentine M. Ltd.
A5: Screen Gems/EMI Ltd.
B1: Campbell Connelly & Co. Ltd.
B2: Valentine M. Ltd.
B3: SBK Songs Ltd.
B4: Copyright Control
B5: Westminster M. Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 14551-4768-4 9
|AL 4768||Lazy Lester||Harp & Soul (LP, Album)||Alligator Records||AL 4768||USA, Canada & Europe||1988|
|AL 4768||Lazy Lester||Harp & Soul (LP, Album)||Alligator Records||AL 4768||Canada||1988|
|ALCD 4768||Lazy Lester||Harp & Soul (CD, Album)||Alligator Records||ALCD 4768||US||1988|
|ALCD 4768||Lazy Lester||Harp & Soul (CD, Album)||Alligator Records||ALCD 4768||Europe||1988|
Title: The Flying Carousel
Title: See You Later, Alligator
Title: The Earthshaker
Title: Big News From Baton Rouge!!
Title: Live In Japan
Title: 809 Bullock Street
Title: Crucial Guitar Blues
Title: 3rd Degree
Title: Jump Start
Title: Ice Pickin'