Living Colour - Time's Up download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1234 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1134 mb
Other Formats: APE MP1 AC3 AAC XM VOC DTS
Time's Up is the second studio album by the band Living Colour, released on August 28, 1990 through Epic Records. It was the follow-up to their successful 1988 album Vivid. Time's Up features a wide range of genres and also includes cameo appearances by Queen Latifah, Little Richard, Doug E. Fresh, Maceo Parker and James Earl Jones. After the album was released, it reached gold status, peaked at No. 13 on the Billboard 200 and later won a Grammy for Best Hard Rock Performance
A1. Time's Up. Mixed By – Ron St. GermainWritten-By – C. Glover, M. Skillings, V. Reid, W. Calhoun. Time's Up (Cass, Album, Unofficial).
Although Living Colour's second album, Time's Up, achieved gold certification shortly after its release and eventually won a Grammy award, it performed below expectations when compared to their debut, Vivid. It's not that it wasn't a strong album; in fact, in a lot of ways, it's just as good as its predecessor, but instead of merely copying a winning formula, Time's Up challenged the listener more - both musically and lyrically
Time's Up. Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Fusion Living Colour. Liste des groupes Fusion Living Colour Time's Up. Paroles. Ajouter un fichier audio. Nom du groupe Living Colour. Membres possèdant cet album58. 1. 2. History Lesson. 4. Love Rears Its Ugly Head. 6. Someone Like You. 7. Elvis Is Dead.
Shade is the sixth studio album by Living Colour, released on September 8, 2017. It is their first studio album in eight years, following The Chair in the Doorway (2009). Living Colour began working on Shade about a year after the release of The Chair in the Doorway.
Album: Time's Up (1990). Get the Sheet Music License This Song. Long before climate change became a hot-button political issue, Living Colour released this apocalyptic song about the consequences of environmental destruction. It just seemed very bleak," lead singer Corey Glover said in his Songfacts interview. This was the title track to the second Living Colour album. It didn't sell nearly as well as their debut Vivid (and didn't contain any radio hits), but was applauded by critics and awarded a Grammy for Best Hard Rock Performance. Living Colour won the same award the previous year for "Cult of Personality. More songs from Living Colour. More songs about the environment. More songs from 1990.
The Musings of Miles - VINYL. Mens Sunglasses, Vinyl Store, Album, Portrait, Miles Davis, Style, Art Music, Art Art, Fashion. The New Crystal Silence, 2008 Grammy Awards Jazz - Best Jazz Instrumental Album, Individual or Group winner, Chick Corea & Gary Burton, artists. Bernie Kirsh, Brian Vibberts, Buck Snow, Tim Garland & Tony David Cray, engineers. Chick Corea & Gary Burton, producers.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Mixed By – Ron St. GermainWritten-By – C. Glover*, M. Skillings*, V. Reid*, W. Calhoun*
Written-By – V. Reid*
Backing Vocals – Annette Daniels, D.K. Dyson, Derin Young, Rosa RussWritten-By – W. Calhoun*
|4||Love Rears It Ugly Head
Written-By – V. Reid*
|5||New Jack Theme
Mixed By – Ron St. GermainProgrammed By – Alan FriedmanWritten-By – V. Reid*
|6||Someone Like You
Written-By – M. Skillings*
|7||Elvis Is Dead
Saxophone – Maceo ParkerVocals – Little RichardVoice [Guests At The Wake] – Alva Rogers, Francine Stasium, Mick Jagger, Toshi Kubota*, Yubie NavasWritten-By – V. Reid*
Rhythm Guitar – Corey GloverWritten-By – V. Reid*
Mixed By – Ron St. GermainWritten-By – V. Reid*
|10||Under Cover Of Darkness
Clarinet, Baritone Saxophone – Don ByronStrings – Akbar Ali, Black Swan String Quartet*, Charles Burnham, Eileen Folson, Reggie WorkmanVocals – Queen LatifahWritten-By – C. Glover*
Written-By – M. Skillings*
|12||Fight The Fight
Written-By – C. Glover*, M. Skillings*, V. Reid*, W. Calhoun*
|13||Tag Team Partners
Vocals – Doug E. FreshWritten-By – C. Glover*
|14||Solace Of You
Percussion [Mouth Percussion] – Doug E. FreshVocals – Derin YoungWritten-By – C. Glover*, V. Reid*
|15||This Is The Life
Backing Vocals – Annette Daniels, D.K. Dyson, Derin Young, Rosa RussWritten-By – V. Reid*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Pressed By – Sony Music
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – RPM Studios
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Dare To Dream Music
- A&R – Michael Caplan
- Art Direction, Design – Byram*, Thunderjockeys*
- Bass, Vocals – Muzz Skillings
- Coordinator [Administrative Overload] – Michael Nevins
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – William Calhoun*
- Engineer – Paul Hamingson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ed Goodreau, Gary Meyerberg*, Jeff Lippay, John Aguto, Lolly Grodner
- Guitar, Vocals – Vernon Reid
- Lead Vocals – Corey Glover
- Management – Jim Grant , Roger Cramer
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Ed Stasium
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Paul Hamingson
- Photography By [Icon] – Lex Van Pieterson
- Photography By [Portrait] – Michael Lavine
- Producer – Ed Stasium
- Recorded By – Ed Stasium, Paul Hamingson
- Technician [Technical Coordination And Support] – Dennis Diamond, Rick Downey
NotesManagement for Seriously Inc.
Recorded at A&M Recording and RPM Studios.
Mixed at Right Track Recording.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Publishing: Copyright © 1990 by Famous Music Corporation and Dare To Dream Music.
℗ 1990 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
© 1990 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution Sony Music.
Made in Austria.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099749 163126
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony Music S0146692010-0101 23 B2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony Music S0146692010-0101 23 A3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): Sony Music S0146692010-0101 23 B03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 3): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI 946A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 944Q
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Sony Code): 01-491631-10
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 681
- Other: CDL
|466920 1||Living Colour||Time's Up (LP, Album)||Epic||466920 1||Europe||1990|
|466920 9, EPC 466920 9||Living Colour||Time's Up (CD, Album, RE)||Epic, Epic||466920 9, EPC 466920 9||Europe||Unknown|
|ST 578||Living Colour||Time's Up (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Super Tape||ST 578||Poland||1993|
|EPC 466920-1||Living Colour||Time's Up (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 466920-1||Spain||1990|
|466920 9||Living Colour||Time's Up (CD, Album)||Epic||466920 9||Australia||1990|
Title: Rub A Dub It
Title: Rebreg Extract
Title: Stop The Fuss And Fight/Re-Mix
Genre: Funk and Soul
Title: Lessons Learned
Title: Super She Want
Title: Human Nature
Title: Jane / Why Start