Iron Maiden - Live After Death Vol 1 download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1156 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1508 mb
Other Formats: MP2 VOX AUD WMA FLAC MP4 APE
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Iron Maiden. Live After Death(The World Slavery Tour) (2xCass, Album, RE). EMI, EMI. 62 2404264 (vo. ), 62 2404274 (vo. ). TC-ES-240426 (1), TC-ES-240426 (2). Iron Maiden. Live After Death (2xCass, Album).
Авторы текста и музыки. Adrian Smith, Bruce Dickinson. WMG (от лица компании "Sanctuary"); ASCAP, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor, UMPI, UBEM, CMRRA, UMPG Publishing" и другие авторские общества (10). WMG (от лица компании "Sanctuary"); ASCAP, LatinAutor, UMPI, CMRRA, LatinAutor - UMPG, UBEM, UMPG Publishing" и другие авторские общества (7). Ещё. Свернуть.
As a "thank you" to the hundreds of thousands of fans who packed arenas the world over, the double-disc live set Live After Death was issued in 1985. Disc one is comprised of selections from a four-night stand at . s Long Beach Arena, with disc two comprised of performances from London's Hammersmith Odeon
Группы Iron Maiden 1985 - Live After Death. Iron Maiden - 1985 - Live After Death.
It was recorded at Long Beach Arena, California and Hammersmith Odeon, London during the band's World Slavery Tour.
Band Name Iron Maiden (UK-1). Album Name Live After Death. Released date 14 October 1985. Vinyl Release - Track 1 to 13: Recorded live at Long Beach Arena, Los Angeles, USA, March 1985 - Track 14 to 18: Recorded live at Hammersmith Odeon, London, UK, October 1984. 1. Intro: Churchill's Speech.
Iron Maiden's Live After Death is one of the most iconic live records ever released by a metal band. This starts with Derek Riggs' phenomenal cover artwork which is continued on the back sleeve and even in the booklet. The artwork is colourful yet gloomy, detailed yet coherent, imaginative yet true to Iron Maiden's identity. Now, Live After Death is still a live album, consisting of tracks you likely already owned in their studio forms, and it does bear that eternal limitation of 'not being there'. And clearly, if you have not had a chance to witness this legendary band in the arena setting, I promise you it is very much worthwhile, something you should probably do before it's no longer possible due to the age of the band. But the sound here is engrossing, with so many of their earlier, darker tracks in the set-list, all of which are memorable and polished.
GET THIS Classic Live Album quick! Up The Irons! Side . Various Artists - Defenders Of Metal Volume 1: Th. .Overdrive - Let The Metal Do The Talking (2008).
|Intro: Churchill's Speech / Aces High|
|A1a||Intro: Churchill's Speech||1:09|
|A2||2 Minutes To Midnight||5:52|
|A5||Flight Of Icarus||3:21|
|B1||Rime Of The Ancient Mariner||13:03|
|B3||The Number Of The Beast||4:48|
- Bass – Steve Harris
- Crew – Robert Winder*, Craig Engel, Mark Eshelman
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Steve “Krusher” Joule*
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept By] – Derek Riggs, Rod Smallwood
- Drums – Nicko McBrain
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers, Hammersmith] – Charlie McPherson (tracks: D1 to D5), Mick McKenna (tracks: D1 to D5)
- Engineer [Long Beach] – Ricky Delena (tracks: A1 to C4)
- Engineer [Second Engineer, Long Beach] – Nick (Beemer) Basich* (tracks: A1 to C4)
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Nick (Still Beeming) Basich*
- Illustration [Sleeve Illustration] – Derek “R.I.P.” Riggs*, Ross “Mr. Manners” Halfin*
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Adrian Smith , Dave Murray
- Liner Notes – Martin Birch
- Management [For] – Sanctuary Music (Overseas) Ltd., Sanctuary Music Ltd.
- Management [Iron Maiden Are Managed By] – Andy “L.B.C.” Taylor*, Rod “The Raiders” Smallwood*
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Wally Traugott
- Producer, Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – Martin "Live Animal" Birch*
- Realization [Sleeve Preparation] – Artful Dodgers*
- Vocals – Bruce Dickinson
NotesChilean Edition Vol. 1
|111030||Iron Maiden||Live After Death (Volume One) (LP, Album)||EMI||111030||Colombia||1985|
|BOLP-540||Iron Maiden||Live After Death (Volumen I) (LP, Album)||EMI||BOLP-540||Bolivia||1985|
|111030||Iron Maiden||Live After Death (Volume One) (LP, Album, Ltd, Blu)||EMI||111030||Colombia||1985|
|262 2404264 A, B, 262 2404264||Iron Maiden||Live After Death (The World Slavery Tour) (Cass, Album)||EMI, EMI||262 2404264 A, B, 262 2404264||Greece||1985|
|31C 264 240426||Iron Maiden||Live After Death (Vol. 1) (Cass, Album)||EMI||31C 264 240426||Brazil||1985|
Title: Eddie's Last Ring
Title: Ed Hunter Tour 1999
Title: Back To The Front
Title: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Title: Best Of The Beast
Title: Flight 666 (The Film)
Title: Slave To The Power Of Death
Title: 666 A Double Dose Of Maiden - A Tribute To Iron Maiden
Title: Live After Death