Bob Dylan - Live 1966 (The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert) download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1617 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1240 mb
Other Formats: MOD VOX AHX DXD TTA MP3 AC3
Live 1966: The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert is a two-disc live album by Bob Dylan, released in 1998. It was recorded at the Manchester Free Trade Hall during Dylan's world tour in 1966, hence the quotation marks around the false attribution to the Royal Albert Hall. Extensively bootlegged for decades, it is an important document in the development of popular music during the 1960s.
Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone (Live Version) (08:02, 320Kb/s). Bob Dylan - Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat (03:59, 320Kb/s). Bob Dylan - Live 1966 "The Royal Albert Hall Concert" The Bootleg Series Vol. 4 (1985). Live 1966 "The Royal Albert Hall Concert" The Bootleg Series Vol. 4 (1985) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more
But no more: Live 1966: The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert has surfaced on two discs mixed and mastered from three-track source tapes that put the myriad pirated recordings to shame. More important, Live 1966 documents a momentous artistic showdown between a willful, inflamed, and utterly fearless performer and his headstrong core following. The only ones I don't have is Self Portrait, (which I won't get because Bob did this album just to get rid of his fans & he hardly wrote any songs in it) and Knocked Out Loaded and Under the Red Sky (maybe a little later I'll get these last two) and maybe a couple of live ones I still.
All songs performed May 17, 1966 at Free Trade Hall, Manchester, England. LP pressing licensed to Classic Records. C) 1998 Sony Music Entertainment In. Originally recorded 1966 Sony Music Entertainment In. Originally released 1985 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. 12"x 12" 40-Page Booklet.
She Belongs to Me (Live), 03:27. Fourth Time Around (Live), 04:37. Baby, Let Me Follow You Down (Live), 03:27. Visions of Johanna (Live), 08:08. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues (Live), 05:37. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue (Live), 05:45. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat (Live), 03:21.
Live 1966: The Royal Albert Hall Concert is a two-disc live album by Bob Dylan, released in 1998. Recorded at Manchester’s Free Trade Hall. Needless to say, the album is both musically great and an amazing path back into the temperament of the sixties. Listening to it, it isn’t hard to remember Dylan on stage of the Donnelly Memorial Theatre in Boston or at Forest Hills in New York standing toe to toe, eyeball to eyeball with Robbie Robertson between every verse of practically every song, while the guitarist played his fills.
Album · 1998 · 15 Songs. Released: 13 Oct 1998. MTV Unplugged (Live).
1. She Belongs to Me - Live at Free Trade Hall, Manchester, UK - May 17, 1966. 2. Fourth Time Around - Live at Free Trade Hall, Manchester, UK - May 17, 1966. 3. Visions of Johanna - Live at Free Trade Hall, Manchester, UK - May 17, 1966. 4. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue - Live at Free Trade Hall, Manchester, UK - May 17, 1966. 5. Desolation Row - Live at Free Trade Hall, Manchester, UK - May 17, 1966.
|1-1||She Belongs To Me||3:27|
|1-2||Fourth Time Around||4:37|
|1-3||Visions Of Johanna||8:08|
|1-4||It's All Over Now, Baby Blue||5:45|
|1-6||Just Like A Woman||5:52|
|1-7||Mr. Tambourine Man||8:52|
|2-1||Tell Me, Momma||5:10|
|2-2||I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)||6:07|
|2-3||Baby, Let Me Follow You Down||3:46|
|2-4||Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues||6:50|
|2-5||Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat||4:50|
|2-6||One Too Many Mornings||4:22|
|2-7||Ballad Of A Thin Man||7:55|
|2-8||Like A Rolling Stone||8:01|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- A&R – Steve Berkowitz
- Arranged By – Bob Dylan (tracks: 2-3)
- Art Direction – Geoff Gans
- Backing Vocals – Rick Danko (tracks: 2-6)
- Bass – Rick Danko
- Drums – Mickey Jones
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Vic Anesini
- Guitar – Robbie Robertson
- Liner Notes – Tony Glover
- Management [Packaging Manager] – Michael Cimicata
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By [Electric Concert] – Michael H. Brauer (tracks: 2-1 to 2-8), Steve Berkowitz (tracks: 2-1 to 2-8)
- Organ – Garth Hudson
- Other [Additional Archive Material] – Mitch Blank, Paul Wultz
- Other [Editorial] – Dan Levy
- Other [Legacy Recordings] – Jeff Jones
- Other [Production Team] – Debbie Sweeney, Diane Lapson, Eric Bixon, Libby Rohman, Roz Taylor
- Photography By [Book Page 13] – Sandy Speiser
- Photography By [Book Page 40] – Paul Kelly
- Photography By [Book Pages 17, 27, 46] – Art Kane
- Photography By [Book Pages 29, 32] – Larry Keenan
- Photography By [Book Pages 8, 10, 20-23] – David Gahr
- Photography By [Book Pages 9, 15-15, 18-19, 24-25] – Don Hunstein
- Photography By [Cd Insert Front Cover & Back Page; Book Cover & Pages 5, 31, 34-39, 42-47, 49, 51, 52, 54] – Barry Feinstein
- Photography By [Slipcase Back Cover; Cd Back Cover & Inside Tray; Book Pages 6, 33] – Jan Persson
- Photography By [Slipcase Front Cover, Cd Insert Interior] – Jerry Schatzberg
- Piano – Bob Dylan (tracks: 2-7), Richard Manuel
- Producer – Jeff Rosen
- Product Manager – Mark Feldman
- Recorded By [Concert Recording] – Mr. M. Claydon*
- Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica – Bob Dylan
- Written-By – Bob Dylan (tracks: 1-1 to 2-2, 2-4 to 2-8)
Notes© 1998./Originally recorded 1966./Originally released 1985.
Recorded in Manchester, England, at Free Trade Hall, on May 17, 1966.
Mix straight from the three-track master tapes.
Comes with a 56-pages booklet.
Tracks timming not mentionned on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988009 875897
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|C2K 65759||Bob Dylan||Live 1966 (The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert) (2xCD, Album, Sli)||Columbia, Legacy||C2K 65759||US||1998|
|491485 2||Bob Dylan||Live 1966 (The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert) (2xCD, Album)||Columbia, Legacy||491485 2||Australia||1998|
|C2K 65759||Bob Dylan||Live 1966 - The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert (CD, Promo)||Columbia, Legacy||C2K 65759||US||Unknown|
|491485 2||Bob Dylan||Live 1966 (The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert) (Cass)||Columbia, Legacy||491485 2||Turkey||1998|
|C2K 65759||Bob Dylan||Live 1966 (The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert) (2xCD, Album)||Columbia, Legacy||C2K 65759||Taiwan||1998|
Genre: Funk and Soul
Title: Super Hits
Genre: World, Country and Folk
Title: In Concert - Brandeis University 1963
Genre: Latin / Kids
Title: Down To The Earth
Genre: Rock / World, Country and Folk
Title: No Direction Home: The Soundtrack
Genre: Hip hop
Title: Playlist: The Very Best Of Sir Mix-A-Lot
Title: The Bootleg Series Vol. 12 - The Cutting Edge Sampler
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Fly Away
Genre: Rock / Pop / World, Country and Folk
Title: L' Explosion Rock 61/66 - Musique & Photos
Genre: World, Country and Folk
Title: Live 1964 (Concert At Philharmonic Hall)