Phideaux - Number Seven download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1724 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1417 mb
Other Formats: VQF AU MP2 AUD AC3 AA MP4
Immediate download of Number Seven in your choice of 320k mp3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire. Purchasable with gift card.
Redirected from Number Seven (album)). It is a concept album based on their main character; a dormouse. Inside, it features 20 pages of artwork where we can see the dormouse and the other characters. The album's first and last song are "Dormouse - A Theme" and "Dormouse - An End" (reminiscent on King Crimson's In the Wake of Poseidon). It is divided in three acts.
It is a concept album based on their main character; a dormouse. A remastered version of the album was released on April 2010. The remastered version of the album fused many of the original version's short tracks into longer tracks. One: Dormouse Ensnared.
Album Name Number Seven.
It is a concept album based on its main character; a dormouse. Inside, it features 20 pages of artwork featuring the dormouse and other characters. The album's first and last song are "Dormouse - A Theme" and "Dormouse - An End" (reminiscent on King Crimson's In the Wake of Poseidon) Number Seven.
In 2009, he issued his seventh album, Number Seven. He had begun working on a related album called Seven and a 1/2, but this sequel was cancelled in favour of an all-new album entitled Snowtorch, set for release in late 2010. However, the release date of this album was postponed until March 21, 2011. They have played with him in many albums although the first one in which they, and only they, played all the instruments was Number Seven.
08 - Three - Dormouse Enlightened - Love Theme From 'Number Seven'. 09 - Three - Dormouse Enlightened - Infinite Supply. 10 - Three - Dormouse Enlightened - Dormouse - An End.
Listen on Apple Music. Listen on Apple Music. Thermonuclear Cheese. 8. Love Theme From "Number Seven". 10. Dormouse - An End.
|One: Dormouse Ensnared|
|1||Dormouse - A Theme||1:08|
|2||Waiting For The Axe To Fall||6:14|
|4||The Claws Of A Crayfish||5:41|
|5||My Sleeping Slave||3:26|
|Two: Dormouse Escapes|
|6||Darkness At Noon||1:51|
|8||Gift Of The Flame||6:08|
|9||Interview With A Dormouse||1:17|
|11||The Search For Terrestrial Life||5:33|
|12||A Fistful Of Fortitude||2:41|
|Three: Dormouse Enlightened|
|13||Love Theme From "Number Seven"||7:07|
|16||Dormouse - An End||2:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bloodfish Music
- Copyright (c) – Bloodfish Music
- Manufactured By – Crest Digital – 62971
- Recorded At – Firehouse Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sage & Sound
- Recorded At – The Treehouse
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar [12 String], Piano, Vocals – Phideaux Xavier
- Artwork – Linda Ruttan-Moldawsky
- Drums, Chanter – Rich Hutchins
- Electric Bass, Chanter – Mathew Kennedy
- Electric Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Gabriel Moffat
- Engineer [Additional] – Milton Gutiérrez Ruezga
- Graphics – Molly Ruttan
- Keyboards, Electric Guitar – Mark Sherkus
- Keyboards, Saxophone, Vocals, Chanter – Johnny Unicorn
- Producer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Gabriel Moffat
- Violin, Vocals – Ariel Farber
- Vocals – Linda Ruttan-Moldawsky, Valerie Gracious
- Vocals, Percussion – Molly Ruttan
NotesTotal playing time: 62'53"
Subtitled: A Post-Pythagorean Presentation by Phideaux
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 26677 00007 1
- Barcode (String): 826677000071
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LF74
- Mould SID Code: IFPI U8A7
- Matrix / Runout: MFG BY CREST DIGITAL - CA 62971 1
- Rights Society: BMI
|zyz-007||Phideaux||Number Seven (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Bloodfish Music||zyz-007||US||2010|
Genre: Electronic / Pop / Screen and Stage
Title: Una Domenica Italiana
Title: Now And Again
Genre: Pop / World, Country and Folk
Hugo Montenegro And His Orchestra - Music From 'A Fistful Of Dollars', 'For A Few Dollars More' & 'The Good, The Bad And The Ugly' download mp3
Genre: Screen and Stage
Title: Music From 'A Fistful Of Dollars', 'For A Few Dollars More' & 'The Good, The Bad And The Ugly'
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: In Spite Of All The Danger
Title: Los Animales EP
Genre: World, Country and Folk
Title: Sunday Afternoon
Title: Priness Leia's Theme
Genre: Jazz / Classical / Screen and Stage
Title: Only Love, 20 Favourite Instrumentals