Roundtrip - Two Way Street download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1270 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1492 mb
Other Formats: AUD VOC MP2 MP1 RA FLAC VQF
Roundtrip is the name of an exciting trio featuring the very talented alto/baritone saxophonist Klaus Holm. His main influences are Eric Dolphy/Sonny Simmons. The group also features bassist Ole Morten Vågan and drummer Ole Thomas Kolberg.
Artist: Roundtrip Album: Two Way Street Released: 2005 Label: Jazzaway Records Genre: Avant-Garde Jazz, Free Improvisation, Modern Jazz Quality: MP3 FLAC Bitrate: 320 kbps Lossless Total. Tracklist: 01. Gibsy Love (06:53) 02. Jimmy (05:17) 03. Sweden (05:56) 04. Free Two to Five (03:18) 05. (05:55) 06. (06:25) 07. Gushes From the Past (04:36) 08. Texas (02:13) 09. Free Seven (01:10).
TITLE "Two Way Street" PERFORMER "Roundtrip" REM DATE "2005" REM DISCID 6909C809 FILE "01 - Gibsy Love. wav" WAVE TRACK 01 AUDIO TITLE "Gibsy Love" ISRC NOBZH0510010 INDEX 01 00:00:00 TRACK 02 AUDIO TITLE "Jimmy" ISRC NOBZH0510020 INDEX 00 06:49:67 FILE "02 - Jimmy. wav" WAVE INDEX 01 00:00:00 TRACK 03 AUDIO TITLE "Sweden" ISRC. Two Way Street is the impressive and raucous debut by the youthful Scandinavian trio known as Roundtrip. Formerly called Mega Tsunami, the group changed its name after the recent disaster in Southeast Asia. These nine offerings are clever, rhythmically charged compositions, with Klaus Ellerhusen Holm's alto and baritone work clearly rooted in the exuberance of his main influences, Eric Dolphy and Sonny Simmons.
1. (00:06:49) - Gibsy Love. 2. (00:05:15) - Jimmy. 3. (00:05:52) - Sweden. Roundtrip - 2005 - Two Way Street/audiochecker. Other albums in genre. What's New, In The Tradition . 'May 1974. Bonn 2012-07-31 'jazz. Hotel Child 'Hotel Child. The Count Basie Orchestra 'Feb 25, 1987. Devil May Care 'Dec 23, 1960,Jan 10, 1961.
Roundtrip: Two Way Street. Published October 1, 2005April 25, 2019 – By Chris Kelsey. Roundtrip: Ole Thomas Kolberg, Klaus Ellerhusen Holm and Ole Morten Vagan. The Norwegian trio Roundtrip-Klaus Ellerhusen Holm, alto and bari saxes; Ole Morten Vagan, bass; Ole Thomas Kolberg, drums-play a personalized strain of post-Ornette Coleman jazz with a great deal of passion and no small amount of imagination. Their original tunes explore a variety of rhythmic feels, from swing and groove to totally free, and the band excels at them all.
Two Way Street" is a song performed and co-written by New Zealand recording artist Kimbra, issued as the fifth single from her debut album Vows.
|4||Free Two To Five||3:18|
|7||Gushes From The Past||4:35|
- Distributed By – Musikkoperatørene
- Recorded At – Cookie Factory
- Mixed At – 7 etage
- Mastered At – Strype Audio
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Klaus Ellerhusen Holm
- Artwork – Nick Alexander , Www.tundragroup.com*
- Bass – Ole Morten Vågan
- Drums – Ole Thomas Kolberg
- Engineer [Sound] – Anders Svindal
- Mastered By – Audun Strype
- Mixed By – Reidar Skår
- Producer – Jon Klette, Megatsunami
NotesRecorded at the Cookie Factory on September 15 & 16, 2004.
Mixed at 7 etage in January
Mastered at Strype Audio, January 2005.
Distributed by Musikkoperatørene
© and ℗ Jazzaway Records 2005.
Packaged in a Jewel case + 4-page booklet.
Track times taken from PC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7041888801023
- Matrix / Runout: A0100591161-0101 15
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K7
Genre: Jazz / Rock
Title: Split 7"
Title: Min Tid Skal Komme
Title: Beat Repeat
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: Satan In Plain Clothes
Genre: Electronic / Jazz
Title: Ten Easy Pieces
Genre: Electronic / Rock