Skinny Puppy - Rabies download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1707 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1844 mb
Other Formats: ADX TTA WMA AU AC3 DMF DTS
Rabies is the fifth studio album by Skinny Puppy. It was released on November 21, 1989 through Nettwerk. The album spawned two singles, "Tin Omen" and "Worlock", the latter of which becoming one of the band's most recognizable songs. The cover art was made by longtime Skinny Puppy collaborator Steven R. Gilmore
WMG (от лица компании "Nettwerk"); BMI - Broadcast Music In. и другие авторские общества (4).
Авторы текста и музыки. Kevin Ogilvie, Dwayne Rudolph Goettel, Kevin Crompton. WMG (от лица компании "Nettwerk"); Warner Chappell, LatinAutor - UMPG, BMI - Broadcast Music In. PEDL, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, UMPI, EMI Music Publishing, ASCAP, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (2).
By: Skinny Puppy (1989, Electronic). More albums from Skinny Puppy: Last Rights by Skinny Puppy. Doomsday: Back + Forth Vol 5, Live In Dresden by Skinny Puppy. Weapon by Skinny Puppy. The Process by Skinny Puppy. Remission by Skinny Puppy. Mavis, Caution by Skinny Puppy. Live: Bootlegged, Broke And In Solvent Seas by Skinny Puppy. Too Dark Park by Skinny Puppy. View all albums . Rabies. By: Skinny Puppy (1989, Electronic).
Initially envisioned as an experimental side project by cEvin Key (Kevin Crompton) while he was in the new wave band Images in Vogue, Skinny Puppy evolved into a full-time project with the addition of vocalist Nivek Ogre (Kevin Ogilvie).
All of the trademark Skinny Puppy elements are in place: Nivek Ogre's snarling vocals, snippets of dialogue from sci-fi and horror movies, and symphonic, chugging synth sounds. At least four of the album's 11 tracks are perfect examples of Skinny Puppy's sonic attack
Skinny Puppy Format: Audio Cassette. There is not a single bad track on this album. I can't believe I've lived so long without hearing the brilliance of Skinny Puppy music. Although i have to say that this is not music for everyone.
AboutSee all. Contact Skinny Puppy on Messenger.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Two Time Grime||5:37|
|A4||Fascist Jock Itch
Mixed By – Jeff Newell*, Keith Auerbach
Mixed By – D. Rudolf Goettel*
Vocals, Lyrics By – Cyan*
- Licensed To – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nettwerk Productions Ltd.
- Published By – Nettoverboard Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Mushroom Studios, Vancouver
- Mixed At – Vancouver Studios
- Mixed At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Backing Vocals [Guest Artist] – Rave
- Design [Sleeve Design], Typography – Steven R Gilmore*
- Engineer [Additional, Assistance] – D. Rudolf Goettel*, Greg Reely, Ken Marshall, Marc Ramaer
- Guitar [Guest Artist], Vocals [Guest Artist] – Alien Jourgensen*
- Lacquer Cut By – MM*
- Mixed By – Alien Jourgensen* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B3), David Ogilvie* (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B2, B4, B5), Marc Ramaer (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3, B4), cEvin Key (tracks: A1 to A3, B4)
- Producer, Engineer – Al Jourgensen, Dave Ogilvie, cEvin Key
- Typography [Typesetting] – Greg Sykes
- Written-By – Skinny Puppy
NotesRecorded at Mushroom Studios, Vancouver. Mixed at Vancouver Studios, Vancouver. Except "Facist Jock Itch" was mixed at Chicago Trax Studios, Chicago. Recorded: 1988-1989.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SRC C1-1-93007 G-2 MM MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SRC C1-2-93007 G-1 1-1 MM MASTERED BY CAPITOL
|W2-30040||Skinny Puppy||Rabies (CD, Album, Club)||Nettwerk||W2-30040||Canada||1989|
|0 6700 30205 2 7||Skinny Puppy||Rabies (CD, Album, RE)||Nettwerk America||0 6700 30205 2 7||US||Unknown|
|0 6700 30205 2 7||Skinny Puppy||Rabies (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Nettwerk America||0 6700 30205 2 7||US||1998|
|CDP 7 93007 2||Skinny Puppy||Rabies (CD, Album, RP)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 93007 2||US||Unknown|
|0 6700 30040 2 2||Skinny Puppy||Rabies (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Nettwerk||0 6700 30040 2 2||Canada||1998|
Genre: World, Country and Folk
Title: Up For Air
Title: Max. Size Approx. 30 Inches
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Picture Imperfect
Title: Armed Forces
Title: Too Dark Park
Title: The Blade
Country: USA & Canada
Title: Ain't It Dead Yet?
Genre: Hip hop
Title: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time