Blind Guardian - A Twist In The Myth download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1749 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1575 mb
Other Formats: TTA AU AHX XM MP2 WAV AAC
Band Name Blind Guardian. Album Name A Twist in the Myth. Erscheinungsdatum 05 September 2006. Labels Nuclear Blast. Produced by Charlie Bauerfeind. Recorded at Twilight Hall Studios. Musik GenreMelodic Power. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen490.
Blind Guardian's last studio album, A Night At The Opera, was released in the spring of 2002. While their long overdue second live album was released in 2004, it has been a long wait for fans of the German power metal band for new material. Compounding matters was the departure of long-time drummer Thomas Stauch, for reasons which I'm still unclear about. When "Fly", the first single from "A Twist In the Myth", was released, there was more than a bit of controversy swirling around the band, and its direction .
Since 1986, Blind Guardian have been stretching the bounds of Power Metal like no other band. They've gone from writing fast, aggressive Speed Metal classics to some of the most grandiose, epic music ever imaginable. This is their most recent album, and the question I'm sure everyone is thinking is does this live up to the standard the band have set with the rest of their discography" Let's see. Over the past 22 odd years, Hansi Kursch has proven why he's one of the best vocalists Metal has ever seen, and on A Twist In The Myth he shows no signs of slowing down.
Artists Blind Guardian A Twist in the Myth. A Twist in the Myth Blind Guardian. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist A Twist in the Myth. BPM Profile A Twist in the Myth. Album starts at 156BPM, ends at 138BPM (-18), with tempos within the 112-184BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Blind Guardian.
|1||This Will Never End||5:07|
|3||Turn The Page||4:16|
|5||Carry The Blessed Home||4:03|
|6||Another Stranger Me||4:36|
|7||Straight Through The Mirror||5:48|
|9||Skalds And Shadows||3:13|
|11||The New Order||4:49|
|12||All The King's Horses||4:13|
|13||Dead Sound Of Misery||5:18|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast GmbH
- Manufactured By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Distributed By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Published By – BG Publishing
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Recorded At – Twilight Hall Studios
- Mixed At – Twilight Hall Studios
- Mastered At – Twilight Hall Studios
- A&R – Andy Siry
- Artwork By – Anthony Clarkson
- Bass – Oliver Holzwarth
- Choir – Olaf Senkbeil, Rolf Köhler, Thomas Hackmann
- Drums, Percussion, Flute, Bagpipes – Frederik Ehmke
- Engineer – Jan Rubach
- Engineer [Assistant] – Marc Schettler
- Lead Guitar – André Olbrich
- Liner Notes – 伊藤政則*
- Lyrics By – Kürsch*
- Music By – Olbrich* (tracks: 1 to 11, 13), Kürsch*, Siepen* (tracks: 12)
- Photography – Axel Jusseit
- Producer – Blind Guardian
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer, Mastered By – Charlie Bauerfeind
- Programmed By [Keyboards], Keyboards [Additional] – Martin G. Meyer, Pat Benzner*
- Rhythm Guitar – Marcus Siepen
- Vocals – Hansi Kürsch
Notes1st Press Digipak edition [3-panel, middle-tray, 2-pocket]
Contains the following:
■ 24-page, full-colour, booklet featuring the lyrics & credits in English.
■ 16-page, black&white, booklet featuring liner notes by Masa Itoh and lyrics/credits in Japanese.
■ Folded poster (23x23 cm) with the album's artwork on one side and an interview in Japanese on the other.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988002511747
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L244
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Matrix / Runout: VICP-63548-1 1W V
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|NB 1515-2, 27361 15152, NB 1617-2||Blind Guardian||A Twist In The Myth (CD, Album, Enh)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 1515-2, 27361 15152, NB 1617-2||Europe||2006|
|NB 1515-0, 27361 15150||Blind Guardian||A Twist In The Myth (CD, Album + CD, Enh + Ltd, Dig)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 1515-0, 27361 15150||Europe||2006|
|NB 1720-2||Blind Guardian||A Twist In The Myth (CD, Album, Promo)||Nuclear Blast||NB 1720-2||Germany||2006|
|VICP-65114||Blind Guardian||A Twist In The Myth (CD, Album, RE)||Victor||VICP-65114||Japan||2012|
|NB 2821-1, 27361 28211||Blind Guardian||A Twist In The Myth (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Gre)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2821-1, 27361 28211||Europe||2011|
Title: Fragments Of Death
Country: UK & Europe
Title: Strings To A Web
Title: Towards The Twilight
Title: You Will Never Be One Of Us
Title: Tokyo Tales
Title: Beyond The Red Mirror
Title: Stabbing The Drama
Title: Tales From The Twilight World