Harry Chapin - On The Road To Kingdom Come download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1355 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1357 mb
Other Formats: VOC XM AC3 MPC AHX MP4 ASF
Derdim Olsun Reynmen. I come by in the evening, to hear 'bout where hes been. He says "come on, sit down kid. where shall i begin?" He starts tellin me the stories of the glories of his past, But he always saves the story of his Corey for the last.
Album: The Elektra Collection (1971-1978), 2015.
1. Old College Avenue.
The album sold 350,000 units. His next album, Short Stories was released in 1973. It sold 1 million units. He also released On the Road to Kingdom Come. The album had no single release, but contained two popular songs, Corey's Coming and The Mayor of Candor Lied. The album sold 350,000 units. In 1977, he released his seventh studio album, Dance Band on the Titanic.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "On the Road to Kingdom Come" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. The Web's Largest Resource for.
Sniper and Other Love Songs. Dance Band on the Titanic.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||On The Road To Kingdom Come||5:28|
|A2||The Parade's Still Passing By||3:23|
|A3||The Mayor Of Candor Lied||8:21|
Other [Thanks] – John Joseph
|B2||If My Mary Were Here||3:26|
|B3||Fall In Love With Him||3:50|
Written-By – Sandy Chapin
|B5||Roll Down The River||4:26|
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Copyright (c) – Sandy Songs
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Elektra Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Phase One Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Doug Walker
- Artwork By [Illustration] – Michael Burke
- Bass – John Wallace
- Bells [Orchestra], Drums – Howie Fields
- Cello [Cellos] – Ron Evanuik
- Design – Anne Garner*
- Engineer – John James Stewart
- Guitar [6 String], Twelve-String Guitar, Written-By – Harry Chapin
- Handclaps – Jeff Gross, Mike Solomon
- Mastered By – Robert Ludwig*
- Mixed By [Assisted By In Toronto] – Mickey Walsh*
- Other [Thanks] – Fred Kewley, Olivia Page
- Percussion – Bobbye Hall
- Photography – David Gahr
- Producer [Supervisor] – Fred Kewley
- Producer, Keyboards, Arranged By [Strings And Horns] – Stephen Chapin*
- Recorded By [Assisted By In Los Angeles] – Roger Mayer
- Recorded By [Assisted By In New York] – Ted Spencer
- Recorder [Alto] – Buzz Brauner*
- Vocals – Doug Walker , Harry Chapin, John Wallace, Stephen Chapin*
- Vocals [Additional] – Carolyn Dennis, Donna Fein, Muffy Hendrix
NotesSP in label matrix = Specialty pressing
Recorded at Elektra Sound Recorders, Los Angeles.
Additional recording at the Hit Factory, New York.
Mixed at Phase One Recording Studios Ltd., Toronto.
Mastered at Masterdisc, New York.
All songs ©1976 Sandy Songs ASCAP.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Runout Etched): SP 7E-1082-A-RE-SP 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Runout Etched): SP 7E-1082-B-RE-SP 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): MASTERDISK
|7E-1082||Harry Chapin||On The Road To Kingdom Come (LP, Album, Club, RE, Ter)||Elektra||7E-1082||US||1979|
|TC-51082||Harry Chapin||On The Road To Kingdom Come (Cass, Album)||Elektra||TC-51082||US||1976|
|7ES 1082||Harry Chapin||On The Road To Kingdom Come (LP, Album)||Elektra||7ES 1082||Canada||1976|
|ELK 52 040||Harry Chapin||On The Road To Kingdom Come (LP, Album)||Elektra||ELK 52 040||Germany||1976|
|7E-1082||Harry Chapin||On The Road To Kingdom Come (LP, Album, Promo, SP)||Elektra||7E-1082||US||1976|
Genre: Rock / World, Country and Folk
Title: Greatest Stories - Live
Genre: World, Country and Folk
Title: Lovin' Her Was Easier
Genre: Rock / Pop / World, Country and Folk
Title: Corey's Coming
Title: Mandatory Metallica
Title: The Chairman Dances
Genre: World, Country and Folk
Title: Javanese Court Gamelan Volume III
Title: Ain't That Nothin'
Country: New Zealand
Genre: Pop / World, Country and Folk
Title: I Wanna Learn A Love Song
Genre: Funk and Soul
Title: Look Up