Steve Booker - Dreamworld download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1272 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1347 mb
Other Formats: AU AHX XM DMF FLAC MP4 MP2
Steve Booker – Dreamworld. Label: Parlophone – CDP 79 5201 2. Format: CD, Album. Strings – Gavyn Wright (tracks: 4, 11). Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Booker (tracks: 1 to 11). Written-By – Piercy (tracks: 3), Steve Booker.
Is Dreamworld the best album by Steve Booker? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Dreamworld by Steve Booker (1990) Overall rank: 93,719th. Accolades: Top albums of 1990 (1,403rd). Top albums of the 1990s (16,507th). Best albums of all time (93,719th).
Dreamworld - Steve Booker. Genre: pop. Songs: 11. Artist: Steve Booker. Songs: Steve Booker - This Side Of Heaven 04:06. Steve Booker - Poet Stone 04:19. Steve Booker - Everytime You Walk Away 03:50. Steve Booker - Running And Hiding 03:37. Steve Booker - Homeland 05:35. Steve Booker - Shades Of Grey 04:42. Steve Booker - Wedding Day 04:26. Steve Booker - I Will Be There 03:32. Steve Booker - When The Fire Burns Out 04:28. Steve Booker - Songs From Down The River 05:28. Steve Booker - Lay Me Down 04:54.
Steve Booker is an Ivor Novello award-winning British music producer and songwriter. Prior to becoming a producer Booker was a singer-songwriter who released two solo albums – "Dreamworld" (1990) and the 1996 mini-album "A Far Cry From Here".
All songs and all albums Steve Booker You can listen for information on the site. Download the album or mp3, watch videos Steve Booker. All video clips of all the songs are here. Caution! All audio materials of Steve Booker are presented solely for information.
Steve Booker (producer). Pop, rock, Breakbeat, Soul. Record producer, songwriter.
|1||This Side Of Heaven||4:06|
|3||Everytime You Walk Away||3:50|
|4||Running And Hiding||3:37|
|6||Shades Of Grey||4:41|
|8||I Will Be There||3:32|
|9||When The Fire Burns Out||4:28|
|10||Songs From Down The River||5:28|
|11||Lay Me Down||4:54|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Mill
- Mixed At – Metropolis Mastering
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Accordion – Matt Irving (tracks: 2, 5, 6 )
- Art Direction, Design – Michael Ross , Normal Service
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon (tracks: 7, 8, 10), Ivor Reid (tracks: 8), Mark Reid (tracks: 8), Taz Alexander (tracks: 1, 7), Tessa Niles (tracks: 7, 8, 10)
- Banjo, Violin – Martin Bell (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 11)
- Bass – John Giblin (tracks: 1, 4 to 11), Mark Parkin (tracks: 2, 3)
- Drums – Geoff Dugmore (tracks: 2, 8), Neil Conti (tracks: 1, 4 to 7, 9, 10)
- Dulcimer [Hammered] – Fiona Coupe (tracks: 9)
- Engineer – Steve Jackson
- Guitar – Tim Renwick (tracks: 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10)
- Guitar [Solo] – Neil Taylor (tracks: 4)
- Keyboards, Organ [Hammond], Piano – Danny Schogger (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 11)
- Mandolin, Dobro, Guitar – David Clifton (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 11)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Matt Howe
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham (tracks: 2 to 7, 9, 10)
- Photography By – Richard Haughton
- Producer – Jon Kelly
- Producer [Associate] – Andy Piercy
- Recorder – Incantation (tracks: 6)
- Slide Guitar – Steve Simpson (tracks: 3)
- Strings – Astarte Orchestra Of London (tracks: 4, 11)
- Strings [Arrangement] – Gavyn Wright (tracks: 4, 11)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Booker* (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Written-By – Piercy* (tracks: 3), Steve Booker
Notes16 page booklet includes lyrics to all the songs, credits and photographs.
(p) The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. (c) EMI Records Ltd.
Made in UK
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0077779520121
- Barcode (Text): 0 077779 520121
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CDP 795201 2 AR.2 :1:5 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CDP 795201 2 AR.2 :1:4 EMI SWINDON
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Other (Distribution code UK: ): CDPS 7347
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
|PCS 7347||Steve Booker||Dreamworld (LP, Album)||Parlophone||PCS 7347||UK||1990|
|64 7952011||Steve Booker||Dreamworld (LP, Album)||Parlophone||64 7952011||Italy||1990|
|7952011||Steve Booker||Dreamworld (LP, Album)||Parlophone||7952011||France||1990|
|64 7952014||Steve Booker||Dreamworld (Cass)||Parlophone||64 7952014||Italy||1990|
|062 7952011||Steve Booker||Dreamworld (LP, Album)||Parlophone||062 7952011||Greece||1990|
Title: Piece By Piece
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Maybe That's What It Takes
Country: Australia & New Zealand
Title: A Foot Was As Long As... A Foot!
Genre: Rock / World, Country and Folk
Title: Jesus Was Gay
Genre: Rock / World, Country and Folk
Title: Arc Of Tessa
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Blow Up
Title: In The Running
Genre: World, Country and Folk
Title: The Good Life