The Fray - How To Save A Life download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1692 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1604 mb
Other Formats: RA MOD WMA AAC XM ADX MP1
How to Save a Life" is a song by American pop rock band The Fray. It was released as the second single from their debut studio album of the same name. The song is one of the band's most popular airplay songs and peaked in the top 3 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States. It became the joint seventh longest charting single on the Billboard Hot 100, tying with Santana's "Smooth" (1999), at 58 consecutive weeks.
The Fray's official music video for 'How To Save a Life'. As featured on The Collection. I lost a friend Somewhere along in the bitterness And I would have stayed up with you all night Had I known how to save a life.
About How to Save a Life. The second single, and title track from The Fray’s debut album. This song is about lead singer Isaac Slade’s experience at a shelter for troubled teens. Is "How to Save a Life" about drugs? The lyrics came from an experience singer Isaac Slade had with a teenager who was struggling with crack addiction, while working as a mentor on a camp for troubled youths. In an interview with USA Today, Slade explains
How To Save A Life (CD, Album). Epic, BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. EK 93931, D 162348. First pressing be damned. However, the "double buttercream" vinyl color on this second pressing is dope.
How To Save A Life - The Fray - Piano.
How to Save a Life is the debut studio album by American alternative rock band The Fray. After independently releasing two EPs, The Fray were looking for a record company to release a full-length album. The band released their song "Cable Car" to Denver radio station KTCL, and the song saw significant airplay. Denver alternative newsweekly Westword named the band "Best New Band" in 2004, and this prompted Epic Records A&R man Daniel Davis to sign the band to a recording contract on December 17, 2004. The album was recorded over six weeks in Echo.
The Fray How To Save A Life. Artist Info: Discography Album length: 12 tracks Street Date: September 13, 2005. Since the release of their latest and current 2005 album, How to Save a Life, piano rockers The Fray have been taking the nation by storm. The album peaked at on the Billboard 200 chart and has gone double platinum, spawned the huge hits "Over My Head (Cable Car)," "How to Save a Life," and "Look After You," and has garnered them numerous TV appearances.
The Fray-How To Save A Life. Can't play "How To Save A Life"? Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Electric Guitar-Electric Guitar (jazz)Track difficulty (Rhythm). eBGDAE1 111213141516.
|2||Over My Head (Cable Car)|
|3||How To Save A Life|
|4||All At Once|
|7||Look After You|
- Distributed By – Epic
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Published By – Aaron Edwards Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Francisblaze Music
- Recorded At – Echo Park Studios
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Coupe Studios
- Recorded At – FTM Studios, Denver
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Art Direction – Michelle Holme
- Artwork [Cover/Back Cover] – Nathan Johnson
- Artwork [Hand Lettering] – Zack Johnson
- Edited By [Additional Pro Tools Editing] – Warren Huart
- Engineer [Additional] – Tim Hoagland
- Management – A² Management, Gregg Latterman, Jason Ienner
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Mark Endert
- Mixed By [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Alex "Odd Job" Uychocde*
- Photography By [Packaging] – Crackerfarm*
- Producer, A&R – Mike Flynn
- Producer, Engineer [Additional] – Aaron Johnson
- Recorded By [Assisted] – James Masterson, Kevin Loyal
- Recorded By, Edited By [Pro Tools Editing] – Paul Mahern
- Written-By – Johnson* (tracks: 4), Battenhouse* (tracks: 5, 9), Slade*, King* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12), Flynn* (tracks: 10), Conway* (tracks: 8)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 827969393123
- Barcode (Text): 8 2796-93931-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: CTDP-133575 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5100
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|82876861434||The Fray||How To Save A Life (Cass, Album)||Epic||82876861434||Indonesia||2005|
|88697095482||The Fray||How To Save A Life (CD, Album + DVD, NTSC + Ltd)||Epic||88697095482||Hong Kong||2005|
|82876861432||The Fray||How To Save A Life (CD, Album)||Epic||82876861432||Australia||2005|
|EICP 646||The Fray||How To Save A Life (CD, Album, Promo)||Epic||EICP 646||Japan||2006|
|82796939311||The Fray||How To Save A Life (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Gat)||Epic||82796939311||US||2016|
Genre: Hip hop
Title: The Infamous Mobb Deep / Hell On Earth
Title: Jennie Let Me Love You
Genre: Rock / Pop
Genre: Hip hop
Title: The Rain
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop
Genre: Hip hop
Title: May I
Title: Save A Little Lovin'
Title: If I Could
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Ex's & Oh's