Curlew - Live In Berlin download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1635 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1858 mb
Other Formats: ADX MP4 DMF VOC MIDI MMF MP3
Live In Berlin is a music live recording by CURLEW (essive Rock) released in 1986 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Live in Berlin Cuneiform 2000. Live in Berlin by Curlew (2000-06-06) Cuneiform. Sort: Recent best-seller Results cached. Curlew record album Live In Berlin.
Live In Berlin is a eclectic fusion music live album recording by CURLEW released in 1990 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Recorded live at the Quasimodo Club, Berlin, Germany in October 1986; CBGB's, New York, New York in March 1987; The Taklos Festival, Zurich, Switzerland in 1986. Thanks to snobb for the addition. Curlew - Live in Berlin 12" Vinyl Record.
Live In Berlin (Album). Curlew With Amy Denio Lyrics By Paul Haines - A Beautiful Western Saddle (CD, Album). Paradise (CD, Album).
Live In Berlin '1990. 6. (00:16:40) Curlew - Agitar-The -Oklahoma. 7. (00:06:13) Curlew - The Four Scars. 8. (00:04:05) Curlew - To The Summer In Our Hearts. 9. (00:08:54) Curlew - Bringing It All Backbone. 10. (00:02:49) Curlew - Feelin' Good. Curlew - Live In Berlin (1986)/ - . 0. Curlew - Live In Berlin (1986)/08 - To The Summer In Our Hearts. Curlew - Live In Berlin (1986)/Curlew - Live In Berlin. Curlew - Live In Berlin (1986)/03 - Shoats. Curlew - Live In Berlin (1986)/Live In Berlin.
Curlew is the eponymously titled debut studio album by Curlew, released in 1981 by Landslide Records. Bill Bacon – drums, gamelan, percussion. George Cartwright – flute, saxophone. Tom Cora – cello, mixing (A1-A3, A5, B2-B6). Bill Laswell – bass guitar. Nicky Skopelitis – guitar. Martin Bisi – recording, mixing (A4, B1). Curlew – producer.
The curlews (/ˈkɜːrljuː/), genus Numenius, are a group of eight species of birds, characterised by long, slender, downcurved bills and mottled brown plumage. The English name is imitative of the Eurasian curlew's call, but may have been influenced by the Old French corliu, "messenger", from courir, "to run" Þe corlue by kynde of þe eyre".
|2||Ray (For Barry Hannah)||10:42|
|4||Barking (I WantA Dog)||4:00|
|5||Mink's Dream (For Mink Snopes)||5:38|
|7||The Four Scars||6:13|
|8||To The Summer In Our Hearts||4:03|
|9||Bringing It All Backone||8:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cuneiform Records
- Copyright (c) – George Cartwright
- Recorded At – Quasimodo, Berlin
- Recorded At – CBGB
- Recorded At – taktlos
- Engineered At – Sorcerer Sound
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
- Made By – PDO, USA
- Arranged By – George Cartwright
- Arranged By [Cello Arranging] – Tom Cora (tracks: 4)
- Cello – Tom Cora
- Design – Mark Uriu
- Drums – Pippin Barnett
- Guitar – Davey Williams
- Keyboards, Keyboards [Bass] – Wayne Horvitz
- Mastered By [Cd Premaster] – Roger Seibel
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Jane Rule Burdine
- Recorded By – Amadeus* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10), Judy Mareiniss (tracks: 4), Peter Bfister* (tracks: 9)
- Saxophone [Saxophones] – George Cartwright
- Technician [Tape Transfers] – Greg Guarino
- Written-By – Curlew (tracks: 7, 9), George Cartwright (tracks: 1 to 5, 8), J.B. Lenoir (tracks: 10)
- Written-By [Agitar Co-written] – George* (tracks: 6), Mark Howell (tracks: 6), Rick Brown (tracks: 6)
- Written-By [Bass And Cello Line In The Beginning And End Of Oklahoma] – Tom* (tracks: 6)
- Written-By [Co-written Intro And Outro] – George* (tracks: 2), Tom* (tracks: 2)
NotesRecorded live at the Quasimodo Club, Berlin, October 1986 except "Barking" which was recorded at CBGB's, New York City, March 1987, and "Bringing It All Backone", which was recorded at the 1986 Taktlos Festival, Zurich
Tape transfers: Sorceror Sound
CD premaster at SAE
Cover photo, "Electric Lady"
Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 4577-50012-2 7
|Rune 12||Curlew||Live In Berlin (LP, Album)||Cuneiform Records||Rune 12||US||1988|
Genre: Hip hop
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Pop
Title: Pleasure Victim / Quartet
Title: Scrabbling At The Lock
Genre: Electronic / Jazz / Rock
Title: Meet The Curlews!
Genre: Electronic / Funk and Soul
Title: Dance For Me DJ George J's Gave Me Life Mix
Title: Waltzes, Two-Steps & Other Matters Of The Heart
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Sierra Planes
Title: Hyber Nation
Genre: Electronic / Jazz / Pop
Title: 認了吧 (Admit It)
Country: Hong Kong