Patti Austin - That Secret Place download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1214 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1753 mb
Other Formats: AU MP3 AIFF APE MIDI VQF AA
BPM Profile That Secret Place. Album starts at 136BPM, ends at 91BPM (-45), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Patti Austin.
Keyboards – Bob JamesTrumpet – Steve Tavaglione. Arranged By – Lee RitenourBacking Vocals – Tata Vega, Vesta Williams. That Secret Place (CD, Album).
Patti Austin 1994 8 трек(ов). 1 That's Enough for Me. 2 Ability to Swing.
Secret Place (Worship Sessions Volume 3) is Neal Morse's third album of Contemporary worship music. The songs are all written by Neal Morse except where noted differently. It's My Desire" (Kelly Garner) – 5:18. Room at the Cross" – 3:19. May the Words" (Tim Highes and Rob Hill) – 5:32. Mercy Endures" (Darlene Zschech) – 5:55. Angel of the Lord" (Miriam Webster) – 4:49. I Surrender All" – 7:11. After the Rain" – 4:44.
0. 0. More albums from Patti Austin. Mighty Musical Fairy Tales.
Read or print original That Secret Place lyrics 2019 updated! CHORUS, We ought to go away, To that secret place, Why don't we leave. CHORUS We ought to go away To that secret place Why don't we leave today To that secret place For (Repeat) A paradise of With the sand and the waves So blue A beautiful amber sky No one there but you! Chorus.
That Secret Place Patti Austin. 1. That’s Enough for Me. 2. Ability to Swing.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||That's Enough For Me
Piano [Solo], Synthesizer, Arranged By [Rhythm] – Bob JamesSynthesizer [Solo] – Randy KerberWritten-By – Dave Grusin, Patti Austin
|2||Ability To Swing
Arranged By [Backing Vocals] – Patti AustinBacking Vocals, Arranged By [Backing Vocals] – Mervyn WarrenKeyboards [Bass] – Barnaby FinchKeyboards, Arranged By [Horns] – Bob JamesWritten-By – Matthew Seligman, Thomas Dolby
|3||Somebody Make Me Laugh
Piano – Greg PhillinganesWritten-By – Bette Sussman, Terry Cox
Keyboards, Keyboards [Solo] – Greg PhillinganesLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Vocals] – El DeBargeWritten-By – Darell DeBarge*, El DeBarge, Tony A. Redic*
Arranged By [Vocals] – Aretha Franklin, Phil Perry Backing Vocals – Tata Vega, Vesta WilliamsWritten-By – Aretha Franklin
Written-By – John McKenzie, Maggie Ryder
Backing Vocals – PerriPiano, Keyboards – Greg PhillinganesTenor Saxophone – Gerald AlbrightWritten-By – Andy Marvel, Nina Ossof*
|8||That Secret Place
Keyboards – Bob JamesTrumpet [Ewi Solo] – Steve TavaglioneWritten-By – Lee Ritenour, Lorraine Feather, Patti Austin, Phil Perry
Arranged By [Synthesizers] – Lee RitenourBacking Vocals – Tata Vega, Vesta WilliamsWritten-By – Jim Dyke, Nina Ossoff
|10||Stars In Your Eyes
Arranged By [Strings], Arranged By [Flutes], Arranged By [Horns] – Johnny MandelSynthesizer, Arranged By [Song] – Bob JamesWritten-By – Chris Eaton, Rob Marshall*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Dan Higgins
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jerry Hey (tracks: 2, 5, 9)
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Greg Phillinganes (tracks: 3, 4, 7), Lee Ritenour (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Arranged By [Strings], Arranged By [Horns] – Jerry Hey (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8)
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Patti Austin (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 9)
- Backing Vocals – Lani Groves (tracks: 1 to 4, 6), Patti Austin (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8), Phil Perry (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 9)
- Bass – Melvin Davis (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Drums – Steve Ferrone (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Edited By [Digital] – Robert Vosgien
- Engineer [Additional], Engineer [Second], Engineer [Technical Assistant] – Mike Kloster
- Executive-Producer – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Guitar – Lee Ritenour (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Lead Vocals – Patti Austin
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Don Murray
- Organ [B3] – David Witham (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 9)
- Percussion – Paulinho da Costa (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9)
- Piano – Bob James (tracks: 1, 2, 8, 10)
- Producer – Lee Ritenour
- Synthesizer – David Witham (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 9), Greg Phillinganes (tracks: 3, 5, 6)
- Synthesizer [Additional] – Randy Kerber (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8)
- Trombone – Bill Reichenbach
- Trumpet – Gary Grant
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Jerry Hey
NotesⓅ © 1994 GRP Records Inc. Manufactured by GRP Records. Distributed by Uni Distribution Corporation. Printed in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 11105-4023-2 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 011105402323
- Matrix / Runout: MGD-4023 L4401A
|GRM 40232||Patti Austin||That Secret Place (CD, Album)||GRP||GRM 40232||US||1994|
|MVCR-183||Patti Austin||That Secret Place (CD, Album)||MCA-GRP||MVCR-183||Japan||1994|
|GRM-4023||Patti Austin||That Secret Place (Cass, Album)||MCA-GRP||GRM-4023||Indonesia||1994|
|MGC-4023, MGC 4023||Patti Austin||That Secret Place (Cass, Album, Dol)||MCA-GRP, MCA-GRP||MGC-4023, MGC 4023||US||1994|
|MGD-4023||Patti Austin||That Secret Place (CD, Album, Promo)||MCA-GRP||MGD-4023||US||1994|
Genre: Jazz / Funk and Soul / Pop
Title: Live At The Bottom Line
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: The Long Now
Genre: Electronic / Funk and Soul
Title: The Very Best Of
Genre: Jazz / Funk and Soul
Title: Songs And Stories
Genre: Funk and Soul
Title: Groove Mission
Title: The Seventh One
Title: A Tribute To Johnny Thunders: I Only Wrote This Song For You
Title: Wood Beez (Pray Like Aretha Franklin)
Genre: Electronic / Jazz / Pop
Title: The Ultimate Collection
Genre: Funk and Soul