Mission Of Burma - Signals, Calls, And Marches download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1172 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1289 mb
Other Formats: DTS FLAC XM MP1 WMA AIFF MP2
Signals, Calls, and Marches is an EP and the debut release by American post-punk band Mission of Burma. It was released in 1981 by record label Ace of Hearts. The album's first track is "That's When I Reach for My Revolver," which features a singable, anthemic chorus that helped make it one of the band's most popular songs.
Miller and Swope had backgrounds in avant-garde music, but the band was equally interested in rocking out (Conley and Miller bonded initially over a love of the Ramones). That 7" opens Matador's reissue of the band's second release, the Signals, Calls, and Marches EP. From the spine-stiffening "This is Not a Photograph" to the post-rock-presaging "All World Cowboy Romance", this CD is impeccable. Even two new cuts, instrumental tracks from 1981 to which the band added vocals and guitars last year, are forcefully memorable
Design – Holly Anderson, Mission Of Burma. Drums, Voice – Peter Prescott. Engineer – John Kiehl. Signals, Calls, And Marches (LP, Album, RE, TP). Matador, Ace Of Hearts Records.
Features Song Lyrics for Mission of Burma's Signals, Calls and Marches (Remastered) album. 4. Fame and Fortune Lyrics. Mission of Burma Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Uke tabs from Signals, Calls and Marches. chr10 Red. More albums from Mission Of Burma. Artist : Mission Of Burma Released date : 1981 Label : Matador. Top Signals, Calls and Marches songs. Ukulele Tuner: Easily Tune your Uke with this online tool. Ukulele Scales: Library of scales and modes including scale shapes. Ukulele Tuner Easy online uke tuning.
Listen free to Mission of Burma – Signals, Calls, And Marches (That's When I Reach for My Revolver, Outlaw and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
More Mission Of Burma. Listen to Signals, Calls and Marches now. Listen to Signals, Calls and Marches in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
|The 1981 Ace Of Hearts 12" EP|
|A1||That's When I Reach For My Revolver||3:53|
|A3||Fame And Fortune||3:35|
|B1||This Is Not A Photograph||1:56|
|B3||All World Cowboy Romance||5:13|
|The 1980 Ace Of Hearts 7"|
|C1||Academy Fight Song||3:09|
|Previously Unreleased 1980 Recordings|
|Live At The Space 1979 & Live At The Underground 1980|
|DVD-1||This Is Not A Photograph|
|DVD-5||Eyes Of Men|
|DVD-7||Break On Through|
|DVD-8||Head Over Head|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ace Of Hearts Records
- Copyright (c) – Ace Of Hearts Records
- Licensed From – Ace Of Hearts Records
- Copyright (c) – Matador Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Matador Records Ltd.
- Published By – Lambent Music
- Published By – Fun World Music
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated
- Bass, Voice, Guitar – Clint Conley
- Cameraman [Cameras] – Ben Bergery (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-10), Bernice Schneider (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-10), Jan Crocker (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-10), Mark Abbate (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-10)
- Coordinator [LP Reissue Co-ordination] – Jesper Eklow, Patrick Amory, Rick Harte*
- Design [LP Reissue] – Brian Kelly , Mark Ohe
- Design [Original 7" Sleeve] – Margie Politzer, Steven Raffin*
- Design [Original Cover/insert] – Holly Anderson, Mission Of Burma
- Drums, Voice – Peter Prescott
- Engineer – John Kiehl (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Film Director – Ben Bergery (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-10)
- Film Editor – Jan Crocker (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-10)
- Film Producer – Jan Crocker (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-10)
- Guitar, Voice – Roger Miller
- Management [Current] – Mark Kates
- Mastered By [Analog Direct-to-lacquer Mastering] – George Marino, Ray Janos
- Mixed By [Audio Mix] – Richard W. Harte (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-10)
- Other [Bullworkers] – Jimmybeef (tracks: A1 to B3), Mooncraft (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Photography By [Book Cover, Page: 6, 12 Photos] – Diane Bergamasco
- Photography By [Page: 12 Photo] – Alex Williams , Clint Conley
- Photography By [Page: 14, 15 Photos] – Dawn Miller
- Photography By [Page: 16 Photos] – Neal Trousdale
- Producer – Richard W. Harte (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Recorded By [Audio], Engineer – Terry Lockhart (tracks: DVD-1 to DVD-10)
- Tape – Martin Swope
- Technician [Guitar Box/vacuum Electronics] – Lou Giordano (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Written-By – Clint Conley (tracks: A1, B3, C1, D2), Roger Miller (tracks: A2 to B3, C2, D1)
NotesTracks A1, C1, D2 published by Lambent Music (BMI).
Tracks A2 to B2, C2, D1 published by Fun World Music (BMI).
Track B3 published by Lambent Music/Fun World Music (BMI).
Tracks A1 to B3: Recorded January - March, 1981.
Tracks C1 to D2: Recorded January - February, 1980.
Current Management: Fenway Recordings.
Analog direct-to-lacquer mastering at Sterling Sound.
Issued by Matador Records under exclusive license from Ace Of Hearts Records.
℗1980, 1981, 1997 & 2007 Ace Of Hearts Records ©2008 Ace Of Hearts Records.
Tracks DVD-2, DVD-8, DVD-9: The Space, Cambridge, MA, October 6, 1979.
Tracks DVD-1, DVD-3 to DVD-7, DVD-8, DVD-10: The Underground, Boston, MA, April 20, 1980.
Special Thanks to: MIT Film/Video Department, Kinodv (kinodv.net).
©℗ 2008 Matador Records OLE 730-9 All Rights Reserved All Wrongs Reversed.
Pressed on 180-gram vinyl. Packaged in a gatefold sleeve with booklet. Includes MP3 download coupon.
Premium Vinyl Pressing HQ-180 RTI Record Technology.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 7 44861 07301 7
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): OLE-730-1A GM/RJ STERLING 17120.1 ∵
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): OLE-730-1B GM/RJ STERLING 17120.2 ···
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): OLE-730-1C GM/RJ STERLING 17120.3 ···
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): OLE-730-1D GM/RJ STERLING 17120.4 ···
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): LN 730.1.A VB01 M1S1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L907
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2UJ7
- Rights Society: BMI
|AHS 1006||Mission Of Burma||Signals, Calls, And Marches (12", EP)||Ace Of Hearts Records||AHS 1006||US||1981|
|OLE 867-1||Mission Of Burma||Signals, Calls, And Marches (LP, Album, RE, TP)||Matador, Ace Of Hearts Records||OLE 867-1||US||2010|
|Ole 867-2||Mission Of Burma||Signals, Calls, And Marches (CD, EP, RE, RM)||Matador||Ole 867-2||US||2009|
|FIRELP239||Mission Of Burma||Signals, Calls, And Marches (12", EP + 7", EP)||Fire Records||FIRELP239||US||2015|
|RCD 10339||Mission Of Burma||Signals, Calls, And Marches (CD, EP, RM)||Rykodisc, Ace Of Hearts Records||RCD 10339||US||1997|
Genre: Funk and Soul
Title: Love In Our Hearts
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Passion In Our Hearts
Genre: Rock / World, Country and Folk
Title: Why Do Lonely Men & Women Want To Break Each Others' Hearts?
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Why Do Lovers Break Each Others Hearts / Teen Canteen
Title: VideoTape / Impulsive Hearts
Genre: Classical / Military and Brass
Title: Hearts And Flowers / Jolly Coppersmith
Genre: World, Country and Folk
Title: Some Broken Hearts Never Mend
Title: Hearts Of Fortune (Corazones De Suerte)
Genre: Funk and Soul
Title: Hearts Of Hearts
Title: Hot Rod Hearts