Nu Shooz - Told U So download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1653 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1314 mb
Other Formats: AC3 DTS AHX ASF MMF MP2 AU
Dedicated with love to our friend David Chance. Promotional copies of this release may contain a Nu Shooz color folder with two black/white photos and publicity sheet insert. Matrix, Runout (Side B Label): ST-A-886792-SP. Matrix, Runout (Side A Runout, variant 1): ST-A-886791-C.
Nu Shooz is an American freestyle/R&B group fronted by husband-and-wife team of John Smith and Valerie Day, based in Portland, Oregon, United States. The Shooz released four albums in the . Their third album, Poolside, brought the group's sound to a wider audience. Nu Shooz formed in 1979 in a lineup that originally featured 12 members. This incarnation of the group released its debut album, Can't Turn It Off, in 1982
Features Song Lyrics for Nu Shooz's Told U So album. Album: Told U So. 1987. 1. Told U So. 2. Should I Say Yes?
This album has an average beat per minute of 105 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 96/112 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at BPM, ends at 96BPM (+96), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Nu Shooz.
Style: pop. Album year: 1988. Nu Shooz - If That's The Way You Want It 05:15. Nu Shooz - Should I Say Yes? 04:54. Nu Shooz - Doin' Alright 04:24. Nu Shooz - The Truth 03:47. Nu Shooz - Montecarlo Nite 04:05. Nu Shooz - Wonder 04:38.
Should I Say Yes?, 04:51. Are You Lookin' for Somebody Nu, 04:28. Montecarlo Nite, 04:00.
|A1||Told U So||4:44|
|A2||Should I Say Yes?||4:45|
|A3||Are You Lookin' For Somebody Nu?||4:26|
|B2||If That's The Way You Want It||5:09|
|B4||Savin' All My Time||3:33|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – Poolside Music, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Alto Saxophone – Maceo Parker
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals – Bunny Hull, JD Steele, Jevetta Steele, Linda Hornbuckle, Valerie Day
- Booking [Agents Are] – Mark Siegel, Phil Casey
- Booking [At] – ICM
- Consultant [MIDI Consultant] – Craig Carothers
- Coordinator [Defensive Coordinator] – Richard Steinberg
- Cymbal, Keyboards [Additional] – Ricky Peterson
- Drums [Some] – Gregg Williams
- Electric Bass – Alec Millstein*
- Engineer – Alan Meyerson, David Z., Drew Canulette, Jeff DeMorris, Jeff Lorber, Paul Rataczak*, Steven Shelton*, Taavi Mote, Tom Tucker, Sr.*, Tommy Tucker, Jr.*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eddie "You're Da Client Babe" Garcia*, Eddie Miller, Jeff Lorenzen, John Hegedes, Julie Gardeski, Peter Arata, Robert Hart , Tommy Tucker, Jr.*
- Executive-Producer – Rick Waritz
- Guitar – John Smith
- Illustration [Digital] – Image & Design Studio, Sam Mandragona
- Keyboards, Drum Programming – Jeff Lorber, John Smith
- Lacquer Cut By [Runout Etching ❀] – Brian Gardner
- Lead Vocals, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Percussion [Assorted] – Valerie Day
- Legal – Kassoy, Lopez And Konvitz, Mario (Roll The "R") Gonzalez*
- Management [At] – Sosumi Productions, Inc.
- Management [Manager] – Rick Waritz
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – David Z. (tracks: B4, B5), Taavi Mote (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Percussion [Additional] – Scott Wardinsky
- Photography By [Assistant] – Jeff Linzer
- Photography By [Photos By] – Nancy Bundt
- Producer – David Z. (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3 to B5), Jeff Lorber (tracks: A1, A3 to B2), John Smith , Rick Waritz
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Scott Wardinsky
- Soloist, Piano – Jeff Lorber (tracks: A4)
- Technician [Technical Support (Bedrock)] – Cal Scott
- Technician [Technical Support (The Dungeon)] – Spence Wasilouski
- Technician [Technical Support] – Drew Canulette, Fritz Richmond, Mike Moore , Rick McMillan*
- Written-By – Smith*, Day* (tracks: A2, A3, B2, B4)
NotesRecorded at: Metro Studios, Paisley Park Studios (Minneapolis); BedRock Studio, Spectrum Studios, Pace Communications (Portland); JHL Studio, Village Recorder, Sunset Sound Factory, Larrabee Sound (Los Angeles).
Tracks A1 to B3 Mixed at Larrabee Sound for Ruff Mix Productions
Tracks B4 & B5 Mixed at Metro Studios
All songs published by Poolside Music, Inc., BMI.
℗ © 1988 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Dedicated with love to our friend David Chance.
Promotional copies of this release may contain a Nu Shooz color folder with two black/white photos and publicity sheet insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-81804-1 5
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): ST-A-886791-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): ST-A-886792-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, variant 1): ST-A-886791-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, variant 1): STA-886792-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched, (SRC logo) stamped, variant 2): ST-A- 886791-C ❀ 1̶-̶2̶ 1-(3 over 2) SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched, (SRC logo) stamped, variant 2): STA- 886792 -A 1-1 SRC
|7 81804-2, 81804-2||Nu Shooz||Told U So (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 81804-2, 81804-2||US||1988|
|781 804-1||Nu Shooz||Told U So (LP, Album)||Atlantic||781 804-1||Europe||1988|
|32XD-992||Nu Shooz||Told U So (CD, Album)||Atlantic||32XD-992||Japan||1988|
|CD 81804||Nu Shooz||Told U So (CD, Album)||Atlantic||CD 81804||Canada||1988|
|LWA-6727||Nu Shooz||Told U So (LP, Album)||Atlantic||LWA-6727||Mexico||1988|
Title: Stick It Out
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Taken In
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: No Such Thing
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: Point Of No Return
Title: Jones Alone
Genre: Funk and Soul / Pop
Title: Hot & Sweaty
Title: Can't Wait
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Never In A Million Years
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Make It To Me / Architect
Title: Lack Of Communication