The Durutti Column - Without Mercy download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1394 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1857 mb
Other Formats: TTA MP1 AUD MP2 WMA APE MOD
fbn 84 cd. The Durutti Column. Without Mercy (4xCD, Album, RE, RM + Box, Dlx). Without Mercy (CD, Album, RE, RM). Factory once, London Records.
Without Mercy (Stanzas I-III). 1-2. Without Mercy (Stanzas IV-VII). 1-3. Without Mercy (Stanza VIII). 1-4. Without Mercy (Stanzas IX-XII). 1-5. Without Mercy 2. 19:37. Column - Short Stories For Pauline Tracks 1-11 and 1-12 taken from Durutti Column - Amigos Em Portugal Tracks 2-8 and 2-9: Live in Tokyo 1985. Track 2-10: Live in Rotterdam 1983. Track 2-11: Live in Manchester 2011.
Without Mercy II. More albums from The Durutti Column: Time Was Giganti. hen We Were Kids by The Durutti Column. Dry by The Durutti Column. Sex And Death by The Durutti Column. Treatise On The Steppenwolf (Soundtrack) by The Durutti Column. Live At The Bottom Line New York by The Durutti Column.
The Durutti Column are an English post-punk band formed in 1978 in Manchester, England. The band is a project of guitarist and occasional pianist Vini Reilly who is often accompanied by Bruce Mitchell on drums and Keir Stewart on bass, keyboards and harmonica. They were among the first acts signed to Factory Records by label founder Tony Wilson.
Without Mercy is the fourth studio album by English band The Durutti Column, released in October 1984 on Factory Records. After the band and label boss Tony Wilson were unanimous in their dislike of Another Setting (1983), Wilson pushed the band towards progressing to a new, classical-inspired sound.
BPM Profile Without Mercy. Album starts at 133BPM, ends at BPM (-133), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Durutti Column. Short Stories for Pauline.
Album by The Durutti Column. Without Mercy 1. Goodbye.
|A||Without Mercy I (Face 1)|
|B||Without Mercy II (Face 2)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution Inc.
- Mastered At – Disques SNB Ltée.
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Printed By – DJ
- Arranged By – The Durutti Column
- Cello – Caroline Lavelle
- Design – Brett Wickens
- Engineer – Michael Johnson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Nigel Beverley, Tim Dewey
- English Horn, Oboe – Maunagh Fleming
- Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drum Programming [Dmx], Arranged By, Written-By – Vini Reilly
- Mastered By – Sabin Brunet
- Percussion, Congas, Drum Programming [Dmx] – Bruce Mitchell
- Producer – Michael Johnson
- Producer, Arranged By – Anthony Wilson*
- Saxophone – Mervyn Fletcher
- Trombone – Richard Henry
- Trumpet – Tim Kellett
- Violin, Viola – Blaine L. Reininger
Peter Saville Associates Montreal
P 1984 Factory Communications Limited
C 1986 Factory Communications Limited
℗ 1984 Factory Communications Ltd.
Stanzas I - III
Stanzas V - VII
Stanzas IX - XI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42283 04431 97
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 830 443-1 A SNB DM-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 830 443-1-B SNB 230 DM-2
|fact 84||The Durutti Column||Without Mercy (LP, Album)||Factory||fact 84||UK||1984|
|Fact 84, 33 122||The Durutti Column||Without Mercy (LP, Album)||Factory, Nuevos Medios||Fact 84, 33 122||Spain||1985|
|fbn 84 cd||The Durutti Column||Without Mercy (4xCD, Album, RE, RM + Box, Dlx)||Factory Benelux||fbn 84 cd||UK||2018|
|Facdo 84, 556 039-2||The Durutti Column||Without Mercy (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Factory once, London Records||Facdo 84, 556 039-2||UK & Europe||1998|
|none||The Durutti Column||Without Mercy (10xFile, FLAC, Album, RE)||London Music Stream Ltd.||none||Europe||2017|
Title: The Together Mix
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: 不後悔 (No Regret)
Genre: Funk and Soul
Title: Necessary Measures
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Valuable Passages
Genre: Funk and Soul
Title: Mercy, Mercy (Have A Little Mercy)
Genre: Hip hop / Funk and Soul
Genre: Electronic / Jazz
Title: Why Should The Heart Not Dance?
Title: The Perfect Kiss
Title: Lips That Would Kiss (Form Prayers To Broken Stone)