Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Blow download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1185 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1706 mb
Other Formats: AAC DTS DXD AA MP4 TTA ASF
Blow is Red Lorry Yellow Lorry's fourth album, released in 1989, and their last LP on the Beggars Banquet offshoot label, Situation Two, in the UK. In the US it was released by Beggars Banquet/RCA. The album was a slight change in direction for the band.
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry- Gift That Shines 3:46. Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - In a World 3:49. Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Heaven (acoustic) 3:46.
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry. Heaven in a lifetime, heaven in one day Thinking of you only takes me far away It's in you heart it's in your mind it's in you just the same And through the clouds we rise above the gray I'm coming down, so push me now and take me up above I'm coming down so take me all.
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry (commonly referred to simply as "The Lorries") is a post-punk band formed by Chris Reed and vocalist Mark Sweeney, along with bassist Steve Smith and drummer Mick Brown (who would later join The Mission). Sweeney left the band in late 1981 and Reed permanently took over as vocalist, with Martin Fagan joining as a second guitarist.
It Was Wrong, 11. Blow. More albums from Red Lorry Yellow Lorry: Paint Your Wagon by Red Lorry Yellow Lorry. Talk About The Weather by Red Lorry Yellow Lorry. Nothing Wrong by Red Lorry Yellow Lorry. Blasting Off by Red Lorry Yellow Lorry. View all albums .
|1||Happy To See Me||3:15|
|3||Shine A Light||3:10|
|4||Too Many Colors||3:38|
|6||Gift That Shines||3:56|
|7||In A World||3:50|
|8||You Are Everything||4:01|
|9||West Wakes Up||4:18|
|10||It Was Wrong||3:10|
|12||Heaven (Acoustic Version)||3:45|
- Copyright (c) – Situation Two
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rough Trade Records GmbH
- Licensed From – Situation Two
- Licensed To – Rough Trade Records GmbH
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Mixed At – Woodcray Studios
- Mixed At – Elephant Studio
- Mixed At – Chapel Studios
- Mixed At – The Manor
- Produced At – Woodcray Studios
- Produced At – The Manor
- Produced At – Loco Studios
- Art Direction – Steve Page
- Artwork [Paintings] – Herbert Schager
- Artwork By [Video Stills] – Dave Smith
- Backing Vocals – Jilly Myhill* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Bass, Keyboards – Léon*
- Design [Front Cover] – Lou
- Drums – Dick Adland (tracks: 5, 6)
- Drums, Percussion, Keyboards – Chill*
- Guitar – Wolfie*
- Keyboards – Steve Hagarth (tracks: 5), Tim Lewis (tracks: 8)
- Lyrics By – Reed* (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 10 to 12), Wolfenden* (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 9,), Phillips* (tracks: 8)
- Mixed By – Gavin Mackillop (tracks: 6), Harold Burgon (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11), The Lorries* (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Music By – Reed*, Wolfenden*, Phillips* (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 11), Chillington*
- Photography By [Group] – Paul Cox
- Producer – Gavin Mackillop (tracks: 4, 5, 6), Harold Burgon (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 9, 11, 12), The Lorries*
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Chris Reed
NotesTracks 1 to 3,7: Produced at Woodcray.
Tracks 4 to 6,: Produced at The Manor.
Tracks 8 to 11: Produced at Loco.
Track 1: Mixed at Woodcray.
Track 2: Mixed at The Elephant.
Tracks 3 to 5, 7 to 11: Mixed at Chapel.
Track 6: Mixed at The Manor.
(c) 1989 Situation Two
(p) 1989 Rough Trade Rec. GmbH
Licensed from Situation Two by Rough Trade Rec. GmbH.
Published by Momentum Music Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 005902 112925
- Label Code: LC 5661
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: RTDCD 129 P+O-3926-A 09-89
|SITU 25||Red Lorry Yellow Lorry||Blow (LP, Album)||Situation Two||SITU 25||UK||1989|
|SITU 25||Red Lorry Yellow Lorry||Blow (LP, Album)||Situation Two||SITU 25||Italy||1989|
|9937-1-H||Red Lorry Yellow Lorry||Blow (LP, Album)||RCA||9937-1-H||US||1989|
|SITC 25||Red Lorry Yellow Lorry||Blow (Cass, Album)||Situation Two||SITC 25||UK||1989|
|RTD 129||Red Lorry Yellow Lorry||Blow (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||Situation Two, Rough Trade||RTD 129||Germany||1989|
Title: Apple Of The Eye (Lay Me Down)
Title: The Man Who Invented Jazz ...
Genre: Rock / Funk and Soul
Title: Pedigree Charm
Title: Into The Gutter
Genre: Electronic / Jazz
Title: Work In Progress
Title: Surfer Rosa & Come On Pilgrim
Title: William, It Was Really Nothing
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Pop
Title: Stick Around For Joy