Curlew - Meet The Curlews! download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1608 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1729 mb
Other Formats: MIDI MP1 MP3 MOD WAV VOX XM
Pianist Chris Parker has replaced second guitarist Chris Cochrane - the first regular use of keyboards in a Curlew group since pianist Wayne Horvitz was a bandmember, briefly, back in 1986. Having a piano in the group (especially an acoustic piano) represents a fairly substantial change in Curlew's focus and direction. It pushes the music into a more mainstream jazz configuration, rather than the sometimes chaotic electric funk of the earlier groups
Meet The Curlews is a music studio album recording by CURLEW (essive Rock) released in 2003 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Only for completionists (0%).
Recorded and mixed at the The Terrarium Studios, Minneapolis. Mastered at SAE Mastering, Phoenix.
from Meet the Curlews by Curlew. from Meet the Curlews, released January 29, 2002. adventurous music experimental jazz art rock electronic music rock in opposition Washington.
Curlew is a eclectic fusion music album recording by CURLEW released in 1984 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette.
Curlew Meet the Curlews. Give Your Opinion on Meet the Curlews. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Watch the video for Space Flight Cat from Curlew's Meet the Curlews! for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Curlew is an experimental free jazz group founded by saxophone player George Cartwright in 1979. Members included cellist Tom Cora and guitarist Davey Williams.
|1||Space Flight Cat||3:18|
|3||Meet The Curlews||6:47|
|5||ARM (For Ann Rupel)||4:44|
|7||Sensible Shoes / Proper Fir||4:28|
|10||Late December (Reprise)||5:05|
|11||Middle And Fall||5:40|
- Copyright (c) – George Cartwright
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cuneiform Records
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Producer – George Cartwright
- Drums, Electronics – Bruce Golden
- Electric Bass – Fred Chalenor
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Piano – Chris Parker
- Executive-Producer – Steve Feigenbaum*
- Guitar [6-string], Twelve-String Guitar – Davey Williams
- Mastered By – Matt Murman
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jason Orris, Paul Jarmer
- Written-By – Golden* (tracks: 6), Parker* (tracks: 4), Williams* (tracks: 7), Chalenor* (tracks: 1), Cartwright* (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8 to 11)
NotesRecorded and mixed at the The Terrarium Studios, Minneapolis. Mastered at SAE Mastering, Phoenix.
© 2002 George Cartwright
℗ 2002 Cuneiform Records
Genre: Jazz / Funk and Soul
Genre: Jazz / Rock
Title: Live In Berlin
Title: Heart Like A Levee
Genre: Jazz / Rock
Title: On The Edge
Title: Woza Nasu
Genre: Kids / World, Country and Folk
Title: Romp In The Swamp
Title: The Duke's Men: Small Groups Vol. 1
Title: Vol. 2 (1934 - 1941)