Pixies - Indie Cindy download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1436 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1279 mb
Other Formats: ADX XM WMA VQF DMF ASF MOD
Indie Cindy is the fifth studio album by the American alternative rock band the Pixies. Released in April 2014, it was the band's first album since 1991's Trompe le Monde, and the first Pixies album not to feature bass guitar player Kim Deal. Instead, bass guitar duties on the album are handled by Simon "Dingo" Archer, a former member of the British post-punk band The Fall.
Album · 2014 · 25 Songs. Black appears to understand where The Pixies' sound turned the commercial corner. He still snarls and screams with the best of them, and the guitars are turned mean and nasty by longtime Pixies producer Gil Norton. What Goes Boom is an immediate battle between Black and lead guitarist Joey Santiago. Greens and Blues is more accommodating. Bagboy nods toward The Fall, an alternative band even more influential than The Pixies who’ve been shuffling lineups-and confounding expectations-for decades.
It doesn't help that the band's first new material in almost a quarter-century is also the first without founding bassist Kim Deal (her insistent eighth notes are mimicked by session player Ding). However, her absence is the least of Indie Cindy's problems.
Pixies - Indie Cindy lyrics. Lyrics Artists: P Pixies Indie Cindy. About Indie Cindy album. Album Indie Cindy (2014). Pixies "Indie Cindy" (2014) album.
|A1||What Goes Boom|
|A2||Greens And Blues|
|C1||Blue Eyed Hexe|
|C2||Ring The Bell|
|C3||Another Toe In The Ocean|
|E||Women Of War|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pixies Music
- Copyright (c) – Pixies Music
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Sonelab
- Recorded At – The Autumn Den
- Designed At – v23
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 115869M
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 116477H
- Marketed By – [PIAS] Recordings
- Distributed By – [PIAS] Recordings
- Art Direction, Design – Vaughan Oliver
- Backing Vocals – Jeremy Dubs
- Bass [Thanks To] – Ding*
- Design [Design Assistance], Illustration [Xp Illustration] – Michael Speed
- Illustration [Character Illustrations] – Ian Pollock
- Management – Key Music Management Ltd., Richard Jones
- Mixed By – Dan Austin, Gil Norton
- Producer – Gil Norton
- Recorded By [Additional Recording, Sonelab] – Justin Pizzoferrato
- Recorded By [Additional Recording, The Autumn Den] – Mike Stitsinger
NotesExclusive release for Record Store Day, April 19, 2014.
Sticker on front sleeve states:
"Includes double heavyweight vinyl + download card"
Rear cover sticker states Cat Number as PM006DLPR to denote RSD release.
Mixed for 140dB.
Recorded at Rockfield Studios, Wales.
The Autumn Den, Northampton
Marketed and distributed around the world by [PIAS] Recordings
℗ & © Pixies Music 2013
Made in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker text): 5 051083 078535
- Other (Sticker, catalogue number): PM006DLPR
- Label Code: LC7800
- Rights Society: Sabam/Biem
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): PM006DLP - A 115869M1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): PM006DLP - B 115869M2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, stamped): PM006DLP-C 115869M3/B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, stamped): PM006DLP - D 115869M4/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side E, stamped): PM099S - A 116477H1/A
|PM006CDSP||Pixies||Indie Cindy (CDr, Album, Promo)||Pixies Music||PM006CDSP||Europe||2014|
|PM006CDX||Pixies||Indie Cindy (CD, Album)||Pixies Music||PM006CDX||US||2014|
|PM006CDX||Pixies||Indie Cindy (CD, Album)||Pixies Music||PM006CDX||Argentina||2014|
|PM006DLP, PM006DLPR||Pixies||Indie Cindy (2x12", Album, Ltd, 180)||Pixies Music, Pixies Music||PM006DLP, PM006DLPR||Europe||2014|
|LOVECD338||Pixies||Indie Cindy (CD, Album)||Love Da Records||LOVECD338||Asia||2014|
Title: At The BBC
Title: Motorway To Roswell / Alec Eiffel
Title: Lynn. Mass. A Fantastic Live Act
Title: Alec Eiffel / Motorway to Roswell
Title: Trompe Le Monde
Title: Jaap Edenhall
Title: Death To The Pixies
Title: Here Comes Your Man