The Gourds - Shinebox download free
FLAC version ZIP size: 1218 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1386 mb
Other Formats: MIDI AA DXD AUD XM DMF AIFF
1. Gin and Juice Lyrics. Producers The Gourds & Mike Stewart. Writers Billy Joe Shaver, Blind Blake Higgs, David Bowie & 11 more. More The Gourds albums. Old Mad Joy. Haymaker! Show all albums by The Gourds.
Shinebox (CD, Album). MUSA 509. Netherlands. GRCD 539. The Gourds. Shinebox (CD, Album). Glitterhouse Records.
This album has an average beat per minute of 133 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 104/170 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Shinebox. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Gourds.
Gin and Juice, 06:23. Everybody's Missing the Sun, 02:59. Ziggy Stardust, 02:52.
Listen free to The Gourds – Shinebox (Gin and Juice, Everybody's Missing the Sun and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
Whether this album-length re-release was intended as a stopgap or as a reward to fans who missed out on the EP back when it was still in print, the significant new song additions make Shinebox worth its purchase price.
The Gourds - Shinebox (2001). Country FLAC, APE. Artist: The Gourds Title: Shinebox Year Of Release: 2001 Label: Sugarhill Genre: Country, Bluegrass Quality: FLAC (tracks+. Whether this album-length re-release was intended as a stopgap or as a reward to fans who missed out on the EP back when it was still in print, the significant new song additions make Shinebox worth its purchase price.
The Gourds are an American alternative country band that formed in Austin, Texas, United States, during the summer of 1994. After playing together for 19 consecutive years, the band went on hiatus in 2013. Primarily evolving from the Picket Line Coyotes and the Grackles, The Gourds first line-up consisted of Kevin Russell (vocals, guitar, mandolin), Jimmy Smith (vocals, bass, guitar), Claude Bernard (accordion, guitar, vocals), and Charlie Llewellin (drums, percussion).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Gin & Juice
Written-By – Young*, Webster*, Casey*, Adams*, Turner*, Finch*, Dogg*, Washington*, Arrington*
|2||Everybody's Missing The Sun
Written-By – Nils Lofgren
Arranged By – M. Johnston*Written-By – Trad.*
Written-By – D. Bowie*
Written-By – T. Van Zandt*
Written-By – K. Russell*
|7||Trampled By The Sun
Written-By – J. Smith*
Written-By – J. Smith*
Written-By – B.J. Shaver*, Hillman Hall
|10||Jones Oh Jones
Arranged By – J. Smith*Written-By – Trad.*
Arranged By – K. Russell*Written-By – Traditional
Written-By – J. Smith*
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – Arlyn Studios
- Recorded At – Darwin Smith's Studio
- Mixed At – Arlyn Studios
- Mixed At – The Fire Station
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Sony Tunes Inc.
- Published By – Hilmer Music Publishing
- Published By – Smokey Drink Smoke Sounds Music
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Colombine Music
- Published By – Krakatowa McDinglefury World Publisher
- Published By – Munich Music
- Published By – Slosinger Redbury Productions
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Artwork – Victor Hernandez
- Design – Brian Auderer
- Edited By – Jerry Tubb (tracks: 1, 4)
- Engineer – Bobby Arnold (tracks: 1, 4), Darwin Smith (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 9, 10), Gert De Bruyn* (tracks: 6 to 8, 11, 12), Stewball* (tracks: 1 to 5, 9, 10), The Real Steve Shady* (tracks: 1, 4)
- Management – Osborne & Associates
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi (tracks: 1, 4), Mike Stewart
- Photography By – Shelly Reese Rutledge
- Producer – Mike "Stewball" Stewart*, The Gourds
- Vocals [Singin'], Mandolin, Guitar – Kevin Russell
- Vocals [Singing], Accordion, Guitar, Organ [B-3 Organ] – Claude Bernard
- Vocals [Singing], Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass, Guitar, Percussion [Percussive Embellishments] – Jimmy Smith
- Vocals [Singing], Fiddle, Banjo, Slide Guitar [Rez-o-fawnick] – Max Johnston
- Vocals [Singing], Maracas, Tambourine [Tambo], Performer [Traps] – Keith Langford
NotesTracks 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 recorded live at The Melkweg Amsterdam, Cinco De Mayo, 1998, for VPRO radio show, "Rumble."
Tracks 1 & 4 recorded at Arlyn Studios, Austin.
Mixed at Arlyn Studios and The Fire Station.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC. Edited at Terra Nova Digitalk Audio, Austin, TX.
Tracks 2, 3, 5, 9, 10 recorded at Darwin Smith's Studio, Austin, TX.
Mastered at Farmsound Studio, Heelsum, Holland.
℗&© 2001 Munich Records BV
Made in Holland.
Track 1 mentions also 'Waddington' as songwriter. No other source mentions this as one of the songwriters, so this is probably an error.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: Biem Stemra
- Matrix / Runout: DOCdata MUNI GRCD 539
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3611
|SUG-CD-3922||The Gourds||Shinebox (CD, Album)||Sugar Hill Records||SUG-CD-3922||US||2001|
|MUSA 509||The Gourds||Shinebox (CD, Album)||Munich Records||MUSA 509||Netherlands||2001|
Genre: World, Country and Folk
Title: Connie Smith
Genre: Rock / World, Country and Folk
Title: Unshaven: Shaver Live At Smith's Olde Bar
Title: The 'Stomp!' EP
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Through My Emotions
Title: I Love You To Want Me
Title: Jimmy Smith Plays For The People Featuring Holly Maxwell
Title: The Best of Louis Prima Keely Smith
Genre: Rock / Pop / World, Country and Folk
Title: Extra Extra
Genre: Pop / World, Country and Folk
Title: Drivin' Home Steppin' Out
Title: Non-Stop 'Heaven - 1st Birthday Party'